Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

Hopefully this series get picked up now that it got serialized, the raw is 23 chapters ahead now too.

Helvetica pls ;-;

Or any scanlator pls ;-;

Contributor
Nice, happy this got a serialization, thanks helvetica stascans for the batch!

This is surprisingly deep, and I'm interested in seeing where the story goes. The premise seems kind of fluffy, but there's some interesting themes of regret, risk-taking, and the difference between your public face and the real you. Looking forward to future updates.

awwww I'm usually not a fan of yuri manga but this one is very good. Hoping to see more!

Aggregator gang
@emotecontrol

Yes, there is some real depth here.

The initial premise was such that this could have turned creepy, but that isn't how it's developed; it's been utilized to highlight different ways of dealing with relationships and self-perception, by comparing how mina-yae and mina-hime interact separately, together, and with others.

It's very clear that Hime is not a clone of Yae. That while there is a great physical similarity, inside they are rather different people.

Actually, to me Hime looks like a much stronger person than Yae, one much more likely to challenge a partner to grow. Yae's an airhead, Hime most definitely is not.

@elixia

I don't actively seek yuri, but neither do I actively avoid it. As with all Manga, it depends upon what the premise is, and how they develop it; is it a good story?

This one is indeed very good.

It's pretty amazing how the mangaka has succeeded in conveying so much while limiting the exposition via the 4-koma format.

It's like a fine haiku, time after time with nary a flub. I'm really impressed. Coming up with the insights, finding the heart of each one, and presenting it with elegant simplicity.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I don't really want Mina and Hime to end up together, feels like she is just copping out. I hope Mina can tell Yae her feelings

Fed-Kun's army
The chapters are really short but it's enjoyable. I just got to wonder if this will be a story that actually ends with them together or if the story will end with nothing resolved.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah! We got 4 new chapters after all this time... I just forgot how short these chapters are.

Yikes, I'm still a normal guy so too bad the mc is not a male 😅 it looks interesting though, but I don't want to develop any fetishes over lesbians by reading this

Dex-chan lover
a new yuri to start, always happy to find more and more as yuri/shoujo Ai is best

@banjomarx how do you not look at it sexually when it includes romance? ofcourse romance include sexual attraction, specifically attraction on the appearance cause we usually view it sexually -__- take your biology class dude

Users who are viewing this thread