Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

Dex-chan lover
@MrEd theres a difference between being like "wow that girl is hot" and being like "I have awoken to a new fetish due to this", also i never looked at my biology class sexually... you might just be a bit over active in that department...

Dex-chan lover
bruhhhhh why wont anyone pick this up, raws are at fucking chapter 342 HOLYSHIT its gona take forever to catch up lmao

Aggregator gang
Yeah, both of the previous groups were doing excellent job at it. Now everyone's speaking like they've got brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
imagine complaining about getting sniped after seven months of silence. Not just slow/irregular updates, but just silence.

Imo that was no snipe if anything without any information for half a year I thought it was dropped like alot of other mangas so not going to lie the person who claimed snipe is just butt hurt and owes you the person who took over from a group who for all we knew DROPPED THIS a apology.

Ok that's all from me

Dex-chan lover
and it ended, yesterday or today, depending where you live, last chapter is 360

Dex-chan lover
I can't actually see this relationship progressing, so I've lost any reason to keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad
I can't actually see this relationship progressing, so I've lost any reason to keep reading.

Funny cause
at the end Kazuki propose to Mina and she accept. That being said Yae, know about the relation and is not ok with the relation. She said that she will make them break up even if it mean report Mina to the police. Like i said, it end with Kazuki proposing to Mina in a ferris wheel and talking about how her mom will be supportive about it (she doesn't know) when Mina know there is will trouble ahead and that's where it end. It end actually with a big conflict unresolved.

Users who are viewing this thread