Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

Great I read 100+ chapter 3 months ago and have forgotten everything. Still thankful for the chapters though

Wait, so the mom is bi? And does she regret marrying her husband or something? It's kind of annoying to watch.

Dex-chan lover
You know it's good that you get the little flash forward because otherwise
the biggest and most dangerous conflict would loom overhead Still unsatisfying not getting to see the resolution though..

@BigCoffee
No, she's not. If you want a spoiler of the end click the next box
Looking at the raws at the end she's apparently very much against The Gay which destroys a lot of her previous characterization.

Double-page supporter
This was honestly a waste of time. Skimmed through the raws , was weirded out at 180 turn the mom took

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this work..I wish to see this through the end.. hope they're still working on it..

Dex-chan lover
When you think the team throw a little tantrum when Squiggles pick it up but they drop it again.

Fed-Kun's army
v.2 ch. 10 the next one after 119.5?

ping me an answer please

I usually am indifferent to yuri, but this is just... not to my taste

Group Leader
@ace435

Manga originally came out as one page per day, totaling 360 pages, hence 360 chapters.

Republished in three volumes that divide these pages into actual chapters.

Switching, for volume 2 on, to the new official chapters, but not deleting all of the previous ones

-Thelilwitch (cleaner/redrawer/checker)

Fed-Kun's army
If there's a villian in this story its definitely the mother. The woman toyed with sensei's heart and feels no shame about it, it's a shame the woman gets no karmic retribution for it

Am I the only one who think it look like the artstyle of Tomoe-chan is a girl ! ?

Meh once you become an adult these kind of stories are just creepy.

I understand thr emotion of the kids, older teachers seem so cool. But kids are nothing but just that, children not romantic at all.

Users who are viewing this thread