Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

Aggregator gang
@Oeni I noticed that too. It's obviously not the same artist but I see the similarities in some of the faces.

Fed-Kun's army
Maaan I checked the raws and.....
it seems to be that the drama and suffering keeps going until the very end, and unfortunally there is no single kiss between the lead... would have been nice at least one to keep the soul at ease
still looks good and worth wait

Got to love the people talking about a 36 year old hooking up with a teenager. That's not even what's happening. The young girl has a massive crush on her teacher, the teacher still has feelings for her mother, quite frankly Kusanagi-sensei isn't interested in her student currently. Kuzuki just reminds Kusanagi-sensei of her mother, there isn't anything wrong with their relationship. You people act like Kusanagi-sensei is making advances and sleeping with her, yet the majority of the time she's lecturing the poor girl. Lmao.

Seriously, cool your jets the author has already clarified that they don't end up together until Kuzuki is old enough. Knowing Kusanagi-sensei and her serious personality, it's not happening until AFTER Kuzuki is out of College.

Come on people. Have you even read this. Saying its pedo is crazy. The student is in love with the teacher but the teacher does not want anything to do with it as she is too young. Yes they do end up together but that's not for at least another 10 years. So get a grip and read it before you post stupid comments.

Im guessing Yae and Mina will likely have some sort of confrontation or.. discussion or falling out (it can't not go addressed in some way lol)? Thus I assume well get some 'drama' along with the fluff / comedy

Aggregator gang
@Kingcol ya i dont get it. It's like they havent read it and just came in for the 5 new chapters that was released to have a quick glance to see what it is and just commented without reading from chapter 1. It's clearly cuz Kazuki is just looks like an exact replica of her mother who she still loves and that's whats getting her. Throughout the whole time, she literally kept it as a teacher/student relationship.

This series has been really fun/comfy and I appreciate the authors restraint considering how easy it would be to lewd this series and maximize profits. That being said I still think it's super weird that Hime is falling in love with her mom's childhood best friend/highschool crush. Hime should probably be getting some professional counseling about her obsession and why she's trying to live out the fantasy her mother couldn't.

i really learn my lesson not to go with opinion of the majority...people keep on thinkin its some sort of pedo but cant even analyze the title itself..read the story first,fellas...its not what you think it is .

cool story
i like it

description is really awkward and does not do the story justice

i think both the teacher and student need some sort of mental help, since their relationship is "mom made me idolize her friend" and "i am filled with regret"

Users who are viewing this thread