Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

people who are still complaining on the age gap yet still reading it - guys,you find it interesting afterall coz youre being tested as well and thats what makes this the whole point of the story...

that bothering age gap = it will test your morality...

without it,we wont be having a story here..

Dex-chan lover
I'm at a loss as to why the action of this is not set up in high school. Putting it in middle school is of no benefit to the plot, other than by significantly increasing the creepy factor. From the chapters we've seen, all would make just as much sense, if they skipped directly to y1 HS vs y1 middle school. Maybe even more, since most 12-year olds are not really jumping on the romance train immediately. It would also be way more plausible for an adult to be somewhat attracted to 16-years old, rather than to 12-years old.

In all honesty, that's probably the way I'll keep reading it. I'm guessing there is probably a significant part of the story when she is in high school, somewhere before the end, when she's in her 20s, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

@AkodoRyu well you have to take into account the teacher technically is in love with the kids mother that looks almost identical and not the kid and is just flustered, and from the kids perspective its normal to be sexual at their age considering they can have sex with others of the same age at 13. also its all semantics so call it whatever you are familiar with in your country but they are technically in junior high school, some anime and manga refers this to simply high school as well since its part of the 'secondary education' same as senior high school.

This pairing is also good and age-wise better, but younger sensei is not our MC , so she will mostly not be in the final picture :(
But Kusanagi sensei is smoking volcano hot

i skimmed through like 200 chapters and didn't see as much as a kiss let alone anything beyond that but if im wrong please tell me because thats the only reason why this one is on my 'plan to read after i read every other yuri that exists' 🙃

I'm so confused I read somewhere that the 13 age was a typo of a tl but from what I seen it's not so can someone explain I'm not dropping this because I been read it for like a year or so

is 183 the last chapteeeeeeeeeeeer????!
SOOO: NO IT'S NOT. BUT THERE'S WRITTEN COMPLETED. I ALMOST DIED xD

Are the chapters going to be updated again? It's been a while since the last one, so I'm a bit curious

Users who are viewing this thread