Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows how it ends. Read the first couple of chapters but I don’t want another domestic girlfriend (no matter how funny this is ;)

Dex-chan lover
i think the real mystery on how the biggest conflict got resolved is only shown in the publication version perhaps?
just like the vol 1 omake show both of them finally end-up together

@darktennisball lol we know the ending off the omake so don't worry, not another domestic girlfriend

God domestic girlfriend was addicting but hard to read. I droped it like 50 something chapters before the ending because it hurt me. Still got annoyed by the ending but idk I guess twists are funny to the author

Dex-chan lover
@ravas cool cool, thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, this https://youtu.be/V2AWjDjwM-w interview explained the writer’s logic of making it like those Korean soap operas... it’s a stupid decision but not much anyone can do now. At least ”why the hell are you here teacher“ is good 👍

Is there a reason each page is released so slow? I am completely lost in the story because of that.

Aggregator gang
Regardless of low rating, I love their story and some may agree with me. Kusanagi didn’t exploit Hime-chan, coz she restrained her feelings even the girl is strongly pursuing her until she turned 16 and still respects her pureness as a teenage girl. I hope there’s still chapters coming up to 360th.

Users who are viewing this thread