Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2

idk why I’m so invested but I need to know if she’s just slutty of a gooner, pretty sure it’s the latter but I NEED confirmation

Supporter
I fear next chapter he will surely tell her but we still won't get to know why exactly is she making the noise "I knew it, you find it disgusting that I do this sort of thing..." some depression and wondering later "I'm not doing that! I'm just being voice actress for hentai!"

Dex-chan lover
It just occurred to me: the description of the manga says "There are also other men she's unreasonably close to besides him"

And so far he's the only man we saw her interacting with in current timeline... So... 😐😐😐

Dex-chan lover
I fear next chapter he will surely tell her but we still won't get to know why exactly is she making the noise "I knew it, you find it disgusting that I do this sort of thing..." some depression and wondering later "I'm not doing that! I'm just being voice actress for hentai!"
She's defo not a virgin clearly and unfortunately I think she's fucking other men. I just don't think this is bait, not with the sussy lines she used when he was little.

Dex-chan lover
She's defo not a virgin clearly and unfortunately I think she's fucking other men. I just don't think this is bait, not with the sussy lines she used when he was little.
Mc finds a opened condom wrapper in her room when he helps her clean it up in ch 3.1 so yes she would seem to be doing that

Dex-chan lover
Mc finds a opened condom wrapper in her room when he helps her clean it up in ch 3.1 so yes she would seem to be doing that
Welp... Confirmed in the end. Not to mention she masturbating before he made noise and ran to see what was happening to him.

I really wished that was not the play in the Manga. Why make her a run through slut and have the MC seduced by her and potentially become a couple which will make her "correct" her ways?

Fucking garbo... Dropping after I read the translation for the upcoming garbo chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread