Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he knows and she knows he knows plus her saying she doesn't want to keep secrets even though it's not a secret as well as the sex toys open condom wrappers her moaning every other night makes no sense that she would say she doesn't want to keep secrets from him.

Dex-chan lover
Umm.. There was NTR in that one? Where? Is it in the RAWS as I don't recall seeing another male character even. Just some dudes who tried to hit on Yuki and called Shin her brother?
Dude... If the guy is "stolen" by another girl that is also NTR... The FMC gets NTRed. Did you think that NTR happens only if a woman cucks a man??? You can call it reverse NTR perhaps but it's still the same lel

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he knows and she knows he knows plus her saying she doesn't want to keep secrets even though it's not a secret as well as the sex toys open condom wrappers her moaning every other night makes no sense that she would say she doesn't want to keep secrets from him.
Thank you... Exaxtly what I said too.. Total thott behaviour. "I don't want to hurt him by doing the thing he hates" and then she proceeds with doing the thing he hates.

Dex-chan lover
She may be talking to someone else, but maybe she just took a sip of a drink the person was offering. And if the whole thing about her moans was because she was talking to the person next door before she got home then who knows.

I still think she may be a voice actor who records in her room. I mean, in one of the chapters she starts the moaning and then stops because she hears him, runs to his room and then proceeds to spend the whole night there. If she was with someone else that person would be mighty angry that she just upped and left them hanging for the whole night.

But who knows with this ridiculous dragging out of the whole thing. Like we need some sort of definitive answer because this is just getting stupid now.
You need to re-read that as you misunderstood something. That night she never started moaning. The Panels start with the MC lying down and plugging his ears and then suddenly he starts hearing her voice but the moment he unplugs her voice is not being heard. Then he plugs them again and realises that she's not actively moaning but because of how many nights this has, been ongoing for, his mind got conditioned and now he keeps hearing her voice in his head almost as if SHE'S NEXT TO HIM MOANING IN HIS EAR.

Then as he shudders at the thought that he can't escape her moaning cause even when she's not fucking, he can hear her in his head, she walks in and tries to put him to sleep. We then see that when she wakes up she says "oh well I'll sleep more since it's my day off" so no she didn't leave whoever she fucks hanging to go to MC. She simply wasn't even fucking that night, prolly planned to confront the MC and try to make him sleep, so she didn't book a fuckmate/client.

Seriously go re-read it you'll see I am right.

Not but really, how do you call a woman that fucks one man, but gets touchy-feel, flirty with another man and also masturbates thinking about said other man and not her boyfriend?

I am genuinely curious to hear the word you would use.
Like I said, I find suspicious how touchy and flirty she is with the protagonist, but theres a chance she actually doesnt fully see him as other man, but a sort of younger sibling she likes to tease.
Also, WHEN has she masturbated thinking on the protagonist? Im pretty sure it was the protagonist that had some delusions about having sex with her.
So yeah, I wouldnt call her an slut just with the info we have about her at least for the moment. As theres obviously a bunch of things we dont know yet.

Except that she was already sleeping around in the flashbacks. Promising to teach him what she was doing with those two boys when he gets older, lmao. Gee, I wonder what that could imply.

The amount of cope in this thread is off the charts. "Live streamer", top fucking kek.
Whaaat? I skipped some pages or you read something wrong.
We saw her apparently kissing a guy, in that flashback where MC was a small boy, and thats it.
What two boys are you talking about?
EDIT: Ah, ok. Found what you referred in the first chapter.
Yes, sus with that choice of words.
Though, if wasnt fully lying about the part of organizing a festival, wouldnt it be weird if she was going to go and get drunk with some friends.
But yeah, theres a chance she has been sleeping around as well, I just find weird why mangaka is so secretive about this boyfriend she has if they even exist.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
time to skip this manga already feels tired its not good story although i love the arts this manga

But yeah, theres a chance she has been sleeping around as well, I just find weird why mangaka is so secretive about this boyfriend she has if they even exist.
The premise of this manga wouldn't work if we found out about her sex life or, God forbid, the characters would just communicate like normal people. She's supposed to be Schrödinger's slut.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, tbh, I'm very conflicted about this premise, like I don't really care that much about the "sister" having a boyfriend and being sexually-active and being all freaky with him. But bloody hell, why are they keepin it a secret at this point, like there's some plot, some development in the relationship between the MC and her? What is the author even trying to achieve xD.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought it was her masturbating. But you mean to tell me 5 days of the week she’s been sneaking a person in and having sex throughout the night being as loud as possible just so MC could hear it

Aggregator gang
Took em' long enough for the new girl to show up, finally. The wait for the raws would've been fine if this wasn't bi-weekly... and in parts.

I already said my piece on an earlier thread, and with the next raw release less than three days away, what's the truth gonna be?

Would Occam's Razor be the answer, or are we trolled into thinking about those three letters this whole time?

Then again, as stated in the first chapter, they ARE close relatives. While not unheard of in Japan, it would probably be better for his family's gene-pool to let this one go either way. We got a new girl to play cuckshot roulette with now.

Aggregator gang
If I could, I would.

I am unfortunately not in Japan at the moment to just grab them off the shelves, so official Kadokawa comic-walker raws it is then.

The premise of this manga wouldn't work if we found out about her sex life or, God forbid, the characters would just communicate like normal people. She's supposed to be Schrödinger's slut.
Dunno, it truly depends on what story author wants to tell and how.
If the intention was to make a story focused on themes of sexuality, with a promiscuous FMC, there's various examples out there (Meguro, Our Dating Story, etc) though on this stories the girls become focused on the male protagonist the moment they meet him.
If his intention was having an FMC that remains promiscuous, at least for a while, there's "Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki", which is about a guy that gets a crush on a girl who is a self-proclaimed slut. Theres no tricks or fakeouts there, she is sleeping with other people, MC discover it from the very first chapter, and the whole series (based on a hentai doujin but now with an actual regular manga) its about MC trying to get closer to her without ending stuck as just another of her sex friends, as (at least initially) she makes it clear she isnt interesting in dating anyone, but its open to have sex with him and others.I
In any case it just feels silly to have this manga wanting to constantly confuse the readers about the girl being or not promiscuous. Its not something readers will find entertaining if it drags too much.

Holy shit, author does "Kimi no Kokoro wo Kanjitai" too.

I swear to God I'll throw hands.....

Aggregator gang
Well, 5.1 came out today...

Straight to new girl with some drunken shenanigans, huh? Not even gonna bother confirming, or debunking what the readers are speculating this whole time immediately after teasing the readers about fMC not wanting to keep things secret from the MC? Really, author? Really doubling down on this "You (the readers) will never reach the truth." shtick? Schrödinger's Reader for this mangaka then.

We already know that the MC's childhood memory isn't exactly reliable initially, and is just starting to remember things as the story goes. There's a chance that college girl here is actually one of the girls in the picture from chapter 1, but had a huge change (or two) since. But hey, that's just a theory...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like I said, I find suspicious how touchy and flirty she is with the protagonist, but theres a chance she actually doesnt fully see him as other man, but a sort of younger sibling she likes to tease.
Also, WHEN has she masturbated thinking on the protagonist? Im pretty sure it was the protagonist that had some delusions about having sex with her.
So yeah, I wouldnt call her an slut just with the info we have about her at least for the moment. As theres obviously a bunch of things we dont know yet.
You are joking right?? Go read the chapter where she wakes up after sleeping with Nao. She literally says "Sheets smell like Nao kun" next panel shows her hand over her pussy (over the cloths clearly), next panel she's saying "Ahn Nao - kun" while there are clear movements that she playing with herself. No dream or bs, she runs out of the room, interrupting her session because Nao kun screamed like a bitch at the sight of a cockroach. Are u SRSLY going to deny she was masturbating? Did you skip a chapter or something???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread