Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Then who was she talking to about the cosplay? And who told her to do it? And why the creaking? And why literally all night, five times a week?
Voice acting lines. It's her job. She moves when she acts. Most jobs have you work 5 days a week.

Voice acting lines. It's her job. She moves when she acts. Most jobs have you work 5 days a week.
It seems to be literal non-stop moving.

And no voice acting job has you moaning for literal hours at a time. Even the most intense VA role might only have you moaning a little bit here and there in between actual dialogue.

And she's talking about "How good it feels" such that she "can't hold it" in this very chapter.

Also, it doesn't feel like the lines themselves actually happened. He was imagining himself with her in maid cosplay, and imagined the lines for her. It was just non-stop moaning. If they did happen, the fact that they only happened in panels where we're imagining what she looks like isn't selling me on that. All we've gotten outside of those is "Kimochi ii"

If she did say all that, why just talk about the moaning and not all the dirty talk? Like, clearly him hearing her moans is the subject of controversy, but not her playing out a whole maid/master roleplay scenario at full volume?

P.S.: The talk at the end implies that what they did wasn't sexual. There would be no need to clarify, justify, or otherwise discuss the moans if she was doing something sexual: It'd be obvious why they're happening, and why at that volume. Which just adds more to this clusterfuck, and lends credence to the lines all being in his head.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update

Edit: maybe cope but the last few pages seem to hint what she was actually doing at the doorway was taking a sip of beer or liqour (but too ashamed to show MC), and the noises MC hears are actually other neighbours (since the moaning is continuing in the background while FeMC is in the kitchen getting another drink).
The moaning isn't continuing, that's someone asking her a question.

Double-page supporter
11 pages, I hope you are all as passionate for good Manga too.
Good manga doesn't get this many pages because there less to complain about id imagine it's similar on the Japanese side as I think this is the point of the manga otherwise nothing really makes senses

It has never been implied she is just sleeping around with different people.
Except that she was already sleeping around in the flashbacks. Promising to teach him what she was doing with those two boys when he gets older, lmao. Gee, I wonder what that could imply.

The amount of cope in this thread is off the charts. "Live streamer", top fucking kek.

Double-page supporter
Ok, so the possibility of her being a live streamer or just doing vocal trainning has decreased so much I'll be genuinely surprised if she doesn't actually have a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I do have one question for you: Why do you insist it's "brotherly affection" when it's clearly not, and the synopsis literally says he liked her?
Well maybe in his household, his sister masturbating while calling his name is normal and acceptable behaviour between siblings.

I mean the dude couldn't have made it clearer that he is crushing on her hard.

Also just a reminder to ppl, about Japanese culture: in Japan if a young boy lives next door to an older girl, like an older girl neighbour, it's customary to call her sister or more precisely "onee-San" if there are close or generally know eachtother well. This doesn't translate in them being actual siblings, but more like that the young boy admires the older girl as much as he would admire his sister.

So @deathmailrock please do not project your western normie ideology to Japanese culture. It doesn't apply.

Dex-chan lover
Except that she was already sleeping around in the flashbacks. Promising to teach him what she was doing with those two boys when he gets older, lmao. Gee, I wonder what that could imply.

The amount of cope in this thread is off the charts. "Live streamer", top fucking kek.
Exactly!!! I have been saying this since the moment I saw that scene. She was already into hardcore stuff from back then clearly. And eventhough having one boyfriend in her age is normal, her description and promise on teaching him what they do in they future is anything but normal.

She's the depiction of thottery and sluttery hands down and so many ppl in this tread are coping hard that she will be a virgin, that she only used dildos and never kissed anyone, not even that flashback guy! That in that moment "she got something in her eye and he was just blowing air to remove it". We are talking about next level crazy cope.

Also, I too enjoy the male lead and female lead not being experienced and getting to find love and sex together. I like experienced girls in real life (cause that's a hell of a good time in bed) but not in my manga. Call it whatever the fuck you like, but that's what I enjoy and eventhough this might be a hot take, I have a feeling that a lot of ppl reading manga are the same. But I can tell you one thing for sure: this girl is 1000% the opposite of that description and I am only planning to stick for maximum another 4 to 5 chapters to confirm it and then drop the shit out of this streaming pile of garbage

Last edited:
Lines for eroge would.
We don't hear "lines" we hear moaning. For hours. I know you're kidding, but still... this is all so aggravating.
Exactly!!! I have been saying this since the moment I saw that scene. She was already into hardcore stuff from back then clearly. And eventhough having one boyfriend in her age is normal, her description and promise on teaching him what they do in they future is anything but normal.

She's the depiction of thottery and sluttery hands down and like so many ppl here are coping hard she's going to turn out being a virgin, that only used dildos and never kissed anyone, not even that flashback guy! That "she got something in her eye and he was just blowing air to remove it". We are talking about next level crazy cope.

Also, I too enjoy the male lead and female lead not being experienced and getting to find love and sex together. I like experienced girls in real life (cause that's a hell of a good time in bed) but not in my manga. Call it whatever the fuck you like, but that's what I enjoy and eventhough this might be a hot take, I have a feeling that a lot of ppl reading manga are the same. But I can tell you one thing for sure: this girl is 1000% the opposite of that description and I am only planning to stick for maximum another 4 to 5 chapters to confirm it and then drop the shit out of this streaming pile of garbage
At this point her being a consummate slut is the only reasonable answer. This author would have to pull several consecutive writing miracles to make all the hints he put down come together into a sensible, non-sexual thing. He spent all chapter 4 overplaying his hand (If he wants to go the misunderstanding route) and then walking it back by having her explain why she was moaning to the person who presumably was with her (That we somehow didn't hear) or at least knew what the fuck she was doing.

If it was sexual, and the other person knew, she wouldn't need to tell this person why she was moaning. I can only assume even the author realized he went too far here, and this was the only way he could think of to try keeping her "pure". If I had to hazard a guess, the author'll go the "Oh, he/she's just quiet", since we didn't hear the other's dialogue even though we're in the same room at the end there. And why we didn't hear it in the hallway either.

Last edited:
If it was sexual, and the other person knew, she wouldn't need to tell this person why she was moaning. I can only assume even the author realized he went too far here, and this was the only way he could think of to try keeping her "pure".
I interpreted that scene as the other person asking her if it's okay for our MC to hear her loud moaning, not asking why she was moaning.

I interpreted that scene as the other person asking her if it's okay for our MC to hear her loud moaning, not asking why she was moaning.
Not the way it was written. She asks "喘ぎ声? やっぱ堪えられない". Maybe the nuance's been lost in translation, but this is her being asked specifically about the moaning, and then her explaining why. The lines translate to: "Oh, the moaning? Yeah, figures, I can't hold/stand it (As in, yeah, whatever "good thing" she's feeling makes her moan, entirely unsurprisingly)." The explanation is out of place if she's being asked if it's alright. She would have jumped straight to explaining why it's ok, or we might just jump straight to the "I don't want to hide anything from him" thing.

P.S: The other party is asking. So this is clearly recent news to said party. Either it's known/been involved only for a short time, or this was the literal first time. You'd ask about the moaning pretty quickly if you saw it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So here is what we know about her one she is horny for the mc. two opened condom wrapper in her room. three sex toys in her room. four she is in fact hiding someone from the mc. five that person was in the room with her and mc did not see extra shoes or hear the person come or go nor hear there voice. six she has been hiding things from the mc ever since they were little to include her boyfriend or boyfriend's very suspect on that front . So it's safe to say she is in fact sleeping with someone or someone's.

Last edited:
So here is what we know about her one she is horny for the mc two opened condom wrapper in her room three sex toys in her room four she is in fact hiding someone from the mc five that person was in the room with her and mc did not see extra shoes or hear the person come or go nor hear there voice six she has been hiding things from the mc ever since they were little to include her boyfriend or boyfriend's very suspect on that front . So it's safe to say she is in fact sleeping with someone or someone's.
This is why punctuation is important. I thought she had three sex toys in her room, and that MC found two condom wrappers. Among other things...

Dex-chan lover
Tl is very good but bye for now, I might come back after some chapters gap but let’s see.

I can’t with this type of series. I’m not whining at the team but damn, this is too much for my already broken heart.

Users who are viewing this thread