Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau

Dex-chan lover
Okay listen guys. The FMC fucking other people and the MC listening is a form of cucking no matter how you fucking see it. He clearly likes her and it's alluded that she is fond of him, so if she truly fucks other men whilst knowing that he's listening in then this is trash equal to "Our love story: The experienced you and inexperienced me" where the whore was fucking the whole school till MC dropped.

This kind of position to be put at as MC and to certain extend, us as readers, is fucking deplorable because this is a form of escapism and this kind of "reality check" bs are not appreciated, I am sure not just by me but by the majority of readers.

I am still not entirely sure what she's up to, cause the whole "going to the festival for preparations" with two random waiting for her on the background was supremely sus cause she refused him coming and told him she would "teach him" what they did when he's older. Like why the fuck say that? What are you going to teach him speaking so suggestively? Preparing a banner for school?

Anwy if the moment comes that she's not an adult VA or some shit and she's actually fucking men left and right, I am out.

Fed-Kun's army
Sooo in chapter 3.1 he goes into Her room and falls do to all the junk on her floor. The mc helps her clean up and finds an opened condom wrapper on the floor so it would look like she is fucking other guys in there. She also starts touching herself were they slept

Last edited:
For the record, it’s not ntr if she never was his lover. If the love was unrequited then thats all it is. It’s not “stealing” if there was never a relationship; there was no betrayal that’s required in ntr because they had no obligation to one another.

Just like how I can’t say Kate upton cucked me by marrying Justin verlander.

Anyway yeah, I bet you it’s a bait. Like maybe she massaged her back at night or something.
How tf she can massaged when its have a condom in her house?

Users who are viewing this thread