Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau

Absolute flaming garbage pile of a manga. Not only could the whole plot premise be resolved with a single fucking question, the MC was about to ask it in chapter four and didn't for the sole reason that the author couldn't be bothered to think up an actual plot for his story. Trash, 1/10 on a sunny day.
Absolutely, 1000% agree....and I'm still reading every single chapter and I can't stop💀😭

Hmm the story itself is not straightforward with whats happening given how easily the misunderstanding can be resolved if ML just grab his balls and ask about her. But for the sake of story, it just goes roundabout until 10 more chapters.

Hmm the story itself is not straightforward with whats happening given how easily the misunderstanding can be resolved if ML just grab his balls and ask about her. But for the sake of story, it just goes roundabout until 10 more chapters.
She's also hiding things by her own admission. Asking her doesn't guarantee that he'll get answers. It's not like she hasn't had the chance to tell him so far.

Ahh I've said this to some people but not everyone should be allowed to be an author... Idk if the author faps to the feeling of having the readers on edge or by baiting them with Ntr bait 😑

Chapter 1: Non-stop moaning 5 full nights a week.
Chapter 3: Opened condom and massage wand.
Chapter 4: Kissing and hiding someone in the hallway, full-blown conversation about maid cosplay in between moaning, and suspicious conversation about the moaning with third party.
Chapter 5 (probably): More moaning and a "Guys, I only have so many holes and hands! Wait your tuuuuuuur- aannh! 😍"

He's not dating, but the feeling of loss is real
Like a child losing a playmate, yes, he's a little virgin.
looking for a new girl? the problem is not that

Supporter
So based on the Vietnamese translation of chapter 5.2
A new girl suddenly appears in their apartment. My guess she was the one kissing the FMC.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Is this going to turn into some kind of supernatural series?

The way the author has been drawing the eyes (and seemingly going out of his way to focus on them) in this series has been throwing me off from the beginning since they never used those kind of pupils in their previous works. Combine that with those teeth, I'm starting to wonder if all the women in the story are going to be a vampire, succubus, or some kind of yokai.

Man I’m so pissed of rn because we haven’t gotten latest chapter translated for this dumpster fire of a manga I can’t stop thinking about

coudn't find a manga that more irritating than this, the author try to made this guy to be the best beta male possible

I already don’t like her. If she already has a lover then she as the “big sister” she think she is to him should stop leading him on with these sus erotic stuffs and then act dumb and shit. That’s the least of respect that she could give him, especially when she already know he had a crush on her. What’s the point of making him jealous if you already have a lover and do it with him every night?

I already don’t like her. If she already has a lover then she as the “big sister” she think she is to him should stop leading him on with these sus erotic stuffs and then act dumb all of a sudden. That’s the least of respect that she could give him, especially when she already know he had a crush on her. What’s the point of making him jealous if you already have a lover and do it with him every night?

Users who are viewing this thread