Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 26

Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
84
This shit is so ass. Can't wait for the next chapter to reveal that what they are going to do is just some massage or bullshit little nothing. It's just sex, calm the fuck down and talk with each other and do it, bruh!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,518
I'm so f king confused right now, so they're not gonna explain what she did in the hotel? Man, this is ass.
It seems to me that the author gave up on the bait setup. In the chapter, Luna confirmed to Nao that she indeed used the app to satisfy her sexual urges, and that it's one of the secrets she's been keeping from him:
Nao: “Am I not good enough?”
Luna: “...What? Are you really okay with doing that kind of thing with me...?”
Nao: “I mean, it's not that I'm okay with it, more like...”
Luna: “Because... the thing about the dating app, that's also one of the secrets I was talking about.”
Nao: “...So that makes it the fourth one?”
Luna: “Even knowing that I was looking for someone to do that with because I wanted to satisfy my sexual urges... are you still sure you want me?”
Nao: “If it's with Luna-nee... I don't mind.”

So it seems to me that she's been using the app for a while now.

Then, when she said she was okay with it and Nao tried to kiss her, Luna pushed him away:
Luna: “As I thought, that's a critical hit!!!”
Nao: “Gaaah!”
Nao: “...So I really am no good, huh...”
Luna: “Th-that’s not it!! I... um... I smell like alcohol, don't I? I'm all stinky and stuff... I mean, it's not that I don't want to do it... I just want to properly prepare first...”

Even though there's no confirmation that she slept with the guy from the app, I guess this is pretty telling.

Also, the author locked the replies on their X account for the post about the chapter. I also think that’s pretty telling. On the post for the previous chapter, people were calling them out.
 
Power Uploader
Joined
May 4, 2024
Messages
7
It seems to me that the author gave up on the bait setup. In the chapter, Luna confirmed to Nao that she indeed used the app to satisfy her sexual urges, and that it's one of the secrets she's been keeping from him:


So it seems to me that she's been using the app for a while now.

Then, when she said she was okay with it and Nao tried to kiss her, Luna pushed him away:


Even though there's no confirmation that she slept with the guy from the app, I guess this is pretty telling.

Also, the author locked the replies on their X account for the post about the chapter. I also think that’s pretty telling. On the post for the previous chapter, people were calling them out.
Well, I feel like there are still quite a lot of unresolved details about whether Luna is actually a “bitch” or not. And I think the author is intentionally leaving things ambiguous to hint at the “NTR bait” interpretation. For example, in Chapter 4, we still don’t know who Luna actually kissed, and in this chapter, did Luna really meet the person from the app?
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
4
Personally, i think it's not a bait anymore. WHY? She said it was one of her 10 secrets. If she really did nothing there, then why she included using matching app as her secret? Also it's little bit off for me. She said its her 4th secret, but if she REALLY DID it with other man, shouldnt both nao and luna said that Luna is not a virgin anymore?(as her 5th secret, maybe) the correlation thing yk...? But in this chapter luna admitted its her 4th secret, the fact she's a virgin or not still not resolved nor explained clearly. I DO HOPE THIS ALL MISUNDERSTANDINGS ngl
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,518
Well, I feel like there are still quite a lot of unresolved details about whether Luna is actually a “bitch” or not. And I think the author is intentionally leaving things ambiguous to hint at the “NTR bait” interpretation. For example, in Chapter 4, we still don’t know who Luna actually kissed, and in this chapter, did Luna really meet the person from the app?

She said she did in the previous chapter. From Chapter 25:
...

Nao: Did you drink?
Luna: What?
Nao: Because I can smell alcohol on you.
Luna: Ah... yeah. Just a little... with Hihiba...
Nao: ...You mean not that man?
Luna: Why...? You know about him...?
Nao: This morning... I happened to see the screen of the phone you left in the bathroom... You were using a dating app, weren't you...?
Luna: ……!
Nao: This evening... I happened to see you going into a hotel... Looking for a boyfriend... or something?
Luna: No!
Nao: Then why...?
Luna: Well... That’s because...
Luna thinks: “There’s no way I can tell him... that every time I think about Nao-kun, I get turned on... But... I don't want to lie either...”
Luna: Um... lately... recently! I've just been wanting to blow off some steam! So I just... m-met him once, that's all!
Nao: ....Blow off steam?
Luna: Oh, come on! I’m embarrassed, so let’s drop this subject! I’m going to take a bath and go to bed!

...
 
Last edited:
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
27
So its pretty much confirmed she's for the streets right? Honestly her having fck with other guys wouldn't be that big a deal irl but the author is focusing on it so much that it feels practically like NTR. She claims she likes the protagonist yet she fck with other guys? Seriously?
 
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
27
It seems to me that the author gave up on the bait setup. In the chapter, Luna confirmed to Nao that she indeed used the app to satisfy her sexual urges, and that it's one of the secrets she's been keeping from him:


So it seems to me that she's been using the app for a while now.

Then, when she said she was okay with it and Nao tried to kiss her, Luna pushed him away:


Even though there's no confirmation that she slept with the guy from the app, I guess this is pretty telling.

Also, the author locked the replies on their X account for the post about the chapter. I also think that’s pretty telling. On the post for the previous chapter, people were calling them out.
“If it's with Luna-nee... I don't mind.”

She also doesn't mind if its with him or with other guys ig lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,518
“If it's with Luna-nee... I don't mind.”

She also doesn't mind if its with him or with other guys ig lol
Yeah... Dunno what the author was thinking. Maybe they wrote themselves into a corner and realized they couldn't keep the misunderstanding/NTR bait going forever, so they just decided to abandon the whole setup.

I think there's still a bit of room for it to be some sort of bait, like maybe she just drank with the guy, then decided not to sleep with him and went home. Though it would feel very weird considering how everything was put together in the last 2 chapters... Yeah, dunno.

So yeah, I think the most likely explanation is that the author really did abandon the misunderstanding/NTR bait setup, and I think they did it in the worst way possible.
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
4
Yeah... Dunno what the author was thinking. Maybe they wrote themselves into a corner and realized they couldn't keep the misunderstanding/NTR bait going forever, so they just decided to abandon the whole setup.

I think there's still a bit of room for it to be some sort of bait, like maybe she just drank with the guy, then decided not to sleep with him and went home. Though it would feel very weird considering how everything was put together in the last 2 chapters... Yeah, dunno.

So yeah, I think the most likely explanation is that the author really did abandon the misunderstanding/NTR bait setup, and I think they did it in the worst way possible.
No, the words "seiyoku hassan" Is used there. It means to satisfy SEXUAL DESIRES. which is feels off if Luna and opposite gender doing mutual jack off thing. In any ways that feels off. Luna is very hyper and going to hotel with opposite sex always leads to sex to scratch that "itch" inside her. Cmiiw
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,518
No, the words "seiyoku hassan" Is used there. It means to satisfy SEXUAL DESIRES. which is feels off if Luna and opposite gender doing mutual jack off thing. In any ways that feels off. Luna is very hyper and going to hotel with opposite sex always leads to sex to scratch that "itch" inside her. Cmiiw
Yeah... and that's why I said, "I think the most likely explanation is that the author really did abandon the misunderstanding/NTR bait setup." I'm just giving the author a tiny bit of the benefit of the doubt.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
658
Yeah... and that's why I said, "I think the most likely explanation is that the author really did abandon the misunderstanding/NTR bait setup." I'm just giving the author a tiny bit of the benefit of the doubt.
I'm still willing to give the the author the benefit of the doubt as well and there's an easy way to get around this as there is some stuff that can be used here.

Like, if she just wanted have sex with another guy to satisfy her urges, why go to a hotel like that? A motel or love hotel would be more suitable also as pointed out in another thread she actually wanted to ERASE her sexual desires....having sex isn't really going to do that.

author can still turn this around if they play it right...as far as locking their twitter goes? That doesn't necessarily mean we're going into NTR, they might have just wanted to stop all the commenting and POSSIBLY because they're trolling.

We'll see next chapter, something also worth noting, Luna and Naoto might have the wrong idea about how they're relieving Naoto's sexual frustration.

Naoto believes they're having sex because he believes Luna went to the hotel for sex and Luna said she'd "help" with Naoto's sexual desires, it's entirely possible whatever Luna did wasn't sex at all and we'll see that next chapter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,518
I'm still willing to give the the author the benefit of the doubt as well and there's an easy way to get around this as there is some stuff that can be used here.

Like, if she just wanted have sex with another guy to satisfy her urges, why go to a hotel like that? A motel or love hotel would be more suitable also as pointed out in another thread she actually wanted to ERASE her sexual desires....having sex isn't really going to do that.

author can still turn this around if they play it right...as far as locking their twitter goes? That doesn't necessarily mean we're going into NTR, they might have just wanted to stop all the commenting and POSSIBLY because they're trolling.

We'll see next chapter, something also worth noting, Luna and Naoto might have the wrong idea about how they're relieving Naoto's sexual frustration.

Naoto believes they're having sex because he believes Luna went to the hotel for sex and Luna said she'd "help" with Naoto's sexual desires, it's entirely possible whatever Luna did wasn't sex at all and we'll see that next chapter.
Yeah... It's just the way everything was put together that makes it hard to see a way out. Like, Luna saying that using the dating app is one of her secrets implies that she's been using it for a while. It's just... Dunno.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
658
Yeah... It's just the way everything was put together that makes it hard to see a way out. Like, Luna saying that using the dating app is one of her secrets implies that she's been using it for a while. It's just... Dunno.
Yeah, author is probably playing a dangerous game right now.

If it's more bait then people are going to be frustrated with how they've done it, but if she actually had sex then that will set off some more strong reactions and then we'll see if the author does damage control or goes scorched earth on the series.
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
4
The matching app's name was same too, with nao's friends told him. As i said if it were one of her secret, why not introduce match app from beginning? Or maybe you can go like "nanjou san wants to bs held by me" Which shown her was going to have sex with other man in the first chapter. After all these 20+ chapters they introduced match app which is very weird. It can also mean Luna is using matching app few times only, not while she was in high school, too. But still, sven if it means she have sex with other man, ugh... This manga artystyle is very good yet the story makes me sick, eventhough i want to support authors work.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
449
The way I see it, it stopped mattering if the whole thing is bait or not.
Only salvation is if whatever she did with this guy she met is something harmless as just drinking and talking.
Because if it something lewd like a sexy massage, I would call her a slut even if technically sex didn't happen, as she still let another guy touch her possibly naked body.
And if she intended to have sex with the guy and regretted... I would still call her a slut for even thinking on doing it with an stranger when she supposedly likes MC.
She is supposed to like Nao but holds that dumb bullshit insecurity and secrets of her stopping her but she still goes (or tries) to fuck with other guys? A slut.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
4
The way I see it, it stopped mattering if the whole thing is bait le not.
Only salvation is if whatever she did with this guy she met is something harmless as just drinking and talking.
Because if it something lewd like a sexy massage, I would call her a slut even if sex didn't happen.
And if she intended to have sex with the guy and regretted... I would still call her a slut for thinking on doing it even if she regretted at the end.
She is supposed to like Nao but holds that dumb bullshit insecurity and secrets of her stopping her but she still goes (or tries) to fuck with other guys? A slut.
fact is when she said "i want to sexually vent my urges(せいよく発散), thats why i met 相手( if woman said this, it means she's asking for 1 night stand), also, 2nd point after mentioning that she became shy and still ask whether nao is okay with that or no" High chance she did sleep with lots of man. There's high chance too if she slept with only 2guys, but still....not virgin is forever not virgin. If she did nothing why'd she awkwardly confessed that to nao and ask if he's okay with that or no???
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
449
fact is when she said "i want to sexually vent my urges(せいよく発散), thats why i met 相手( if woman said this, it means she's asking for 1 night stand), also, 2nd point after mentioning that she became shy and still ask whether nao is okay with that or no" High chance she did sleep with lots of man. There's high chance too if she slept with only 2guys, but still....not virgin is forever not virgin. If she did nothing why'd she awkwardly confessed that to nao and ask if he's okay with that or no???
That's the thing isn't it?
Until now all her secrets have been rather dumb shit. "I masturbate" and "I like sexy lingerie" I think those were the first two screens, can't remember which one was the third. But the author is seriously going to tell us she jumped from that to "I use this app to meet-and-fuck with random guys" already on her fourth secret?
Then what is supposed to be her remaining secrets?
She prostitutes herself? Has she aborted? Was she raped in her childhood...?
It doesn't make sense, does it? Just the fourth secret seems rather bad for the standard of what had been mostly a regular romcom, and the author can't possibly make the remaining secrets go back to being harmless things. It just wouldn't make narrative sense. The whole point of the secrets would be to have them escalate so each one seems to be "worst" or more important than the previous one.
So theres a high chance that, like before, Luna is being an idiot and making MC misunderstanding and believe the whole thing is worst than it really is and she isn't actually sleeping around but doing something more harmless she still feels guilty about.
But again... At this point Im rather pissed at the author and her anyway.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top