Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 3 - Rumor

Dex-chan lover
The author is a woman, first of all, and she wants to draw this stuff. Very weird for you to use the word cuck. Who is getting cucked here? Her brother? That's pretty messed up if you're thinking that her brother should be the one who gets to date her.
Kinda hard to know if is a woman or man I just read her tweets. And yeah, what should be the problem if they are not actual siblings?

Aggregator gang
Kinda hard to know if is a woman or man I just read her tweets. And yeah, what should be the problem if they are not actual siblings?
That's hilarious. You all are so mad that the author wants to do sexual violence and grapey stuff and think the step brother is getting NTR'd when he's never even shown any legitimate interest in her even in the pre-serialization outside if his own grapey tendecy to sexually assault her while she was asleep. But tell me again how you want this to be a wholesome step sibling incest series. You all are hilarious. No idea why you even read things like this or like "I Want To See You Embarrassed". You are the "this manga is kinky and rolls with grapey themes from the beginning but I'm gonna pretend that's not real and hope this turns out wholesome" insane group. Same people in "Aitsu no Kanojo" threads.

Users who are viewing this thread