Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 3 - Rumor

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every time Egaki had the protagonist stand at the door in a jacket with a bunch of text floating in the air, apparently physically present as floating 2d sprites, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Also, yeah, it was a bit late this time. But hey, at least you actually know what they're saying now. :p

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every time Egaki had the protagonist stand at the door in a jacket with a bunch of text floating in the air, apparently physically present as floating 2d sprites, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Also, yeah, it was a bit late this time. But hey, at least you actually know what they're saying now. :p
Man I didn't know Egaki had other stories before this.

Had a look at them, and it seems Egaki has some sort of despair fetish.

Must be good buddies with that mangaka that does the story with mesugaki that somehow end up getting their love interests killed in silly ways.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'd admit I was wrong about the author doubling down on the pre-serialization but at the same time I also found out there is Fanbox content going to be made with the clarification that it isn't canon (thanks @Litreara for that info). Well at least I was right about Tanuki rescuing her though I wonder if he was following her since Idk how he knew where she was out. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
yandere incest-subtext/tones where the author delivers... let him cook.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'd admit I was wrong about the author doubling down on the pre-serialization but at the same time I also found out there is Fanbox content going to be made with the clarification that it isn't canon (thanks @Litreara for that info). Well at least I was right about Tanuki rescuing her though I wonder if he was following her since Idk how he knew where she was out. Thanks for the translations.
To defend the author just a little harder, the Fanbox content doesn't even need clarification about its place in the story, since it involves the rapist dude. She outright didn't know any of these people this time, and she was saved before they did anything. They literally haven't been able to establish the dynamic here. Unless Egaki decides to try making it canon for some godforsaken reason by making her go out with a dog collar one night, or by making chapter 4 canon, it literally couldn't have happened in the story.

As it stands, the only "in" for this retarded twist is the fact that one of the guys had his phone out just before bro came in. But they're zoomers: They always have their phones out. That doesn't necessarily mean he was filming blackmail material. Especially since this is a more grounded story, and they're literally under police threat. Filming themselves trying to rape a woman would destroy what little patience the town had left for them.
Must be good buddies with that mangaka that does the story with mesugaki that somehow end up getting their love interests killed in silly ways.
Which is that?

Dex-chan lover
To defend the author just a little harder, the Fanbox content doesn't even need clarification about its place in the story, since it involves the rapist dude. She outright didn't know any of these people this time, and she was saved before they did anything. They literally haven't been able to establish the dynamic here. Unless Egaki decides to try making it canon for some godforsaken reason by making her go out with a dog collar one night, or by making chapter 4 canon, it literally couldn't have happened in the story.

As it stands, the only "in" for this retarded twist is the fact that one of the guys had his phone out just before bro came in. But they're zoomers: They always have their phones out. That doesn't necessarily mean he was filming blackmail material. Especially since this is a more grounded story, and they're literally under police threat. Filming themselves trying to rape a woman would destroy what little patience the town had left for them.

Which is that?
Setting things straight with brats

You likely already saw it.

https://mangadex.org/title/ba4c82bb-cfdc-445f-b1bd-8e152623966a/setting-things-straight-with-brats

Dex-chan lover

I do agree with your statement & I'm trying to be optimistic but what is the point of her making Fanbox content aside from making more $$ on the side. Are people in Japan really asking for this since I did see on the comment section of Tonari no Jump for this (admittedly it was MTL) that they prefer the changes. Like don't get me wrong, if she needs financially stability then who am I to stop someone from it since the demographic is in Japan & not the West (like it always has been). It just comes off as the author is trying to skirt the line after facing a lot criticism/anger/etc. in the pre-serialization. Overall I am happy she changed the direction of the story but I just don't this to become a complete dumpster fire & burning people again.

Dex-chan lover
I do agree with your statement & I'm trying to be optimistic but what is the point of her making Fanbox content aside from making more $$ on the side.
I think you just answered your own question there, buddy. Also, she draws what she's into. So she gets to draw her fetish, and make money at the same time. Win-win.
It just comes off as the author is trying to skirt the line after facing a lot criticism/anger/etc. in the pre-serialization. Overall I am happy she changed the direction of the story but I just don't this to become a complete dumpster fire & burning people again.
The biggest issue she's got is the same one she's always had: She's keeping too much of the old. Pre-ser had the problem of the author keeping the sister as a dirty slut. And as it stands, the worst pages have been the ones she kept from the pre-ser. They've had the most jarring transitions, they've raised way too many concerns for anyone in the know, and the fact that she kept them several times now implies she'll do it again for the rest- which is a problem because one of them literally involved her going to a dude's house and blowing him. I can't imagine how she'd work around that one if she insists on keeping it.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese public on the Young Jump app:

mlUwAUa.png

君が一番ヤバイやつか...

You're the most dangerous one, huh...
NYNyhoj.png

ここからわからせなんだ

I need to make you understand from here.
EQb54oa.png

クズ男と粘膜接触しなかったのでこの漫画視聴継続決定です!!!

Since there was no mucous membrane contact with that scumbag guy, I've decided to keep watching this manga!!!
r4ptA8H.png

お姉ちゃん想いの弟くんににっこり

Smiling at the brother who cares about his sister.
ANKXSCz.png

弟くんヤンデレストーカーの才能あるんじゃね?
お姉ちゃんをどうやって解らせるのか楽しみです(^ω^)

Doesn't the little brother have the talent of a yandere stalker? I'm looking forward to seeing how he makes his sister understand (^ω^).
pSLp5rB.png

不良リーダー普通にクソ野郎で駄目だった

The delinquent leader was just a regular jerk, so it was no good.
5dDWrFD.png

無害そうなインテリが本気だすと悪寒しかしないわ... 面白いけど。

When a seemingly harmless intellectual gets serious, it's nothing but chills... It's interesting, though.
iJaukZX.png

よくやった弟よ!! お前が最高にやばい奴で安心

Well done, little brother!! I'm relieved you're the most dangerous one.
IRTInaU.png

無職で女の子をレ○プしようとして警察にビビってる小物少年達におじさん軽く涙出た
それに弟くんがXの時よりだいぶ進化されてて軽く恐怖したよ
とりあえず小物達は私の行きつけのママのお店行くかい??

新しい扉を開けるよ??

I shed a few tears for the little boys who are unemployed, trying to rape girls, and getting scared of the police.
Also, the little brother has evolved quite a bit since the X days, which was a bit frightening.
For now, do you want to go to my favorite mama’s place?
It will open a new door for you, won’t it?
A3I4oDd.png

思ってたわからせと違うんよ........

It's different from what I was expecting to understand...
5AuqhUo.png

コメ見て、エロ版あるのは萎えるな。もし尾田先生がナミやビビが救われないレ○プ同人版を個人販売してたら、そっちが本命なんだろなーって話 が全部軽く見える。

Seeing the comments, it’s disappointing that there’s an erotic version. If Oda-sensei were selling a personal rape doujinshi where Nami and Vivi aren’t saved, that would probably be the real deal. Everything else just seems trivial in comparison.
3H6u1T0.png

やめとけやめとけの同僚くんを彷彿させる情報量

The amount of information reminds me of the colleague who kept saying 'stop it, stop it.
UgPtiCE.png

あぁ、回ってない寿司食べたくなってきた
けど今コンビニで寿司買ったら店員に、うわっこいつ生意気なギャル姉を解らせる話読んで握り寿司食べたくなりやがったキモッとか思われるんだ ろうな

Ah, I'm starting to crave sushi that's not from the conveyor belt. But if I buy sushi at the convenience store now, the clerk might think, 'Ugh, this guy read a story about a cheeky gal sister and now wants to eat sushi? Gross.
Bt699qw.png

救われない世界線が見たい人は
pixivの方も読もう!!

If you want to see a world where no one is saved, check out the pixiv version too!!
cAkJ03e.png

最近の工学部は非行少年でも入れるの??

Can even delinquent boys get into engineering departments these days?

My favorite comments are the one about the mucous membrane and the one about sushi :pepela:

Additionally, here are the current like counts for Chapters 1, 2, and 3:

1wgIeoF.png

Dex-chan lover
I think you just answered your own question there, buddy. Also, she draws what she's into. So she gets to draw her fetish, and make money at the same time. Win-win.

The biggest issue she's got is the same one she's always had: She's keeping too much of the old. Pre-ser had the problem of the author keeping the sister as a dirty slut. And as it stands, the worst pages have been the ones she kept from the pre-ser. They've had the most jarring transitions, they've raised way too many concerns for anyone in the know, and the fact that she kept them several times now implies she'll do it again for the rest- which is a problem because one of them literally involved her going to a dude's house and blowing him. I can't imagine how she'd work around that one if she insists on keeping it.
Going by this chap, Egaki is gonna make the brother become a Batman style vigilante who will save his sis from the original dark scenes with his hyper efficient detective abilities.

Dex-chan lover

Question: is the typo in the name of your self-group intentional?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, just because of this single change in the story is not gonna make me trust this author again..
We already knew what the Pre-serialization was. So who knows eh ? But.. I’m willing to give this a second chance tho with her past actions, I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese public on the Young Jump app:

mlUwAUa.png

NYNyhoj.png

EQb54oa.png

r4ptA8H.png

ANKXSCz.png

pSLp5rB.png

5dDWrFD.png

iJaukZX.png

IRTInaU.png

A3I4oDd.png

5AuqhUo.png

3H6u1T0.png

UgPtiCE.png

Bt699qw.png

cAkJ03e.png

My favorite comments are the one about the mucous membrane and the one about sushi :pepela:

Additionally, here are the current like counts for Chapters 1, 2, and 3:

1wgIeoF.png
The Japanese can have really interesting thought processes. Your favorite comments were my favorite comments.

Dex-chan lover
Going by this chap, Egaki is gonna make the brother become a Batman style vigilante who will save his sis from the original dark scenes with his hyper efficient detective abilities.
I mean, everyone was already talking about them. That's what that whole scene was about. Everyone already knew what they were doing. Everything the guy said was gossip. But yeah, it was a bit fast how he put it all together.
Tbh, just because of this single change in the story is not gonna make me trust this author again..
We already knew what the Pre-serialization was. So who knows eh ? But.. I’m willing to give this a second chance tho with her past actions, I doubt it.
I'm wondering how she'll work around Chapter 4, if she's going to include it like she did all the others so far.
bro fucking clapped back with the "I know where you live n shit"
He clapped back with "Everyone in town already knows what you're doing."

Dex-chan lover
It's funny this one-side beef you're having with me because it was you who came to me to tell me that I am bad at translating and that I should not translate manga into a language that is not mine. 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread