Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 5 - 「Interpretation 1」

Dex-chan lover
So his name is Tanuki? That is very telling of his personality and possibly of what is to come.

Dex-chan lover
Why the pages got different resolution every other page lmao
Barely anything happened this chapter :nyoron:
They are screenshots and IbisPaintX's double resolution option, It seems I forgot to apply that to the last images... I'll fix it later.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I already uploaded pages 1, 9, 10 and 11 in better quality

Dex-chan lover
boob flashbang wth
Can you show everything except choochie on "suggestive"??

Dex-chan lover
Im kinda lost. Dont get my wrong, im happy it diverted from the original and I said I will correct my stance on this manga if Im wrong (which I was as i didnt believed it would divert from its original), but im kinda lost with the changes of the MC.

From what I can remember the MC was still kinda nice towards the FMC. And now he is some mix of siscon and creep stalker ?

Its not like I hate a MC with a backbone, hence I liked that MC stormed in and not only protected her but also took her with her away, but I cant read the MC behaviour. On the one side he wants to "fix" their relationship. On the other he wants to, well, "correct" her (which is and was the whole reason of this whole story, be it this manga or its original). But somehow I get this feeling instead of doing lewd stuff with her, it will dwell into MC being a creep.

Users who are viewing this thread