ce5fe726-3452-4547-9042-6a5558531444
henman Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 5, 2019 Messages 3,745 Sep 24, 2026 #4 The plot is turboing to the end because of axe. So sad
U ur2048 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 22, 2018 Messages 171 Sep 25, 2026 #5 So what do you like about me? Click to expand... So many great things! I'm not going to list 'em! Click to expand... I groaned.
So what do you like about me? Click to expand... So many great things! I'm not going to list 'em! Click to expand... I groaned.
Flame-2-Haze Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 27, 2018 Messages 2,911 Sep 25, 2026 #6 THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS FINAL????????? Boooo! Hisssss!
praisejesus Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 19, 2023 Messages 287 Sep 25, 2026 #7 That was great. Who's the kusozako now, senpai?
F Friendly-Sentence710 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 23, 2021 Messages 3,344 Sep 26, 2026 #8 Takes him on an unplanned date when he's having a bad day Stays out all day, still wants more Gets confessed to. Kisses him for real, full force explains nothing leaves gets axed Flame-2-Haze said: THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS FINAL????????? Boooo! Hisssss! Click to expand... This is your first time reading manga I see. Welcome.
Takes him on an unplanned date when he's having a bad day Stays out all day, still wants more Gets confessed to. Kisses him for real, full force explains nothing leaves gets axed Flame-2-Haze said: THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS FINAL????????? Boooo! Hisssss! Click to expand... This is your first time reading manga I see. Welcome.
Kaarme Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 24,181 Monday at 8:06 PM #10 First kiss. It tasted of blood.
M Mr.Ruzzz24 Member Joined May 8, 2026 Messages 219 Wednesday at 5:33 PM #11 Nice one girl, he thinks he can tease you without consequences huh?