Kusozako Choroin Nishiga Hachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - A Steamy Scene...

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3,745
84 pages?!!! That's just crazy! I believe if you talk it out with mods in forum or in discord, they'll allow to split it in half at least as an exception!
The chapter was nice, I love the characters and their interaction. I'd love to see it through to the end
Thank you very much for the translation
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 20, 2026
Messages
10
84 pages?!!! That's just crazy! I believe if you talk it out with mods in forum or in discord, they'll allow to split it in half at least as an exception!
The chapter was nice, I love the characters and their interaction. I'd love to see it through to the end
Thank you very much for the translation
@henman
No problem!
and yes, 84 chapters without any breaks, we would love to break it into parts, but if community will be mad about it, then we think it would be better to take a longer break, and make one good chapter instead
This series was dead for four months, so we want to let it end how it should have ended, both for fans of series as well as the creator himself who designed panels that have 30% chance to completely not make sense in current context
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
24,179
That's indeed the most half-assed cultural festival project I have seen. Just stream a few movies from a commercial service and that's it. I don't believe you are even supposed to run the movies for a larger, random audience. You ought to need a totally different license for that.

A movie club obviously could do something like that if they haven't made their own movie. But even so it would be wiser to show short films. Even just Youtube has lots of short films that actually are worth a watch, but most people would never encounter them. If it's 10-30 minutes, it's more likely culture festival visitors would actually sit through it, rather than sit down for bloody two hours for a regular movie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top