Kusozako Choroin Nishiga Hachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - See you Tommorow! [END]

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
1,595
6⭐ meh from me in the end. It was wall to wall clichés and didn't go anywhere. If the unique selling point was the FMC being a klutz, then it all fell flat. I wanted to see more of the Yuri and two school sluts.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 30, 2024
Messages
184
Wait, I reread the manga, never mind I was wrong
Civil discourse in my Mangadex? Unfathomable. She prolly could've been talked to for skipping but I'd imagine she explained what happened and the teachers heard the whole story from the asshole's buddies.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
4,344
Some complaining about the haircut, but as someone who loves short hair, I approve.
Mangakas almost never do the opposite for these "character growth" moments :aquadrink:

@Tetrader
> Page 26
I'm not sure if theres is a word missing or "with" is an extra word itself, but last text bubble sounds a bit wrong.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top