Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Ch. 18 - My lady's already on a different stage than me

Aggregator gang
Sorry to say, but I personally think the story direction from here on out is just going to be an endless dragging of unnecessary drama that could have be resolved in a single chapter.
Still gonna continue reading it for the sake of wanting to know what is next but I'm not expecting anything much anymore.
they make up within the next chapter
next there's harem drama with otobe falling for keisuke, and more of Snake Eyes being vaguely menacing

Dex-chan lover
I really hate dumb plot points like these and the mc for not calling her out for being dumb as fuck

maxresdefault.jpg

He's doing the exact same thing with Hebikawa, so he's not exactly in a place to say "you need to be honest with her". Both are running away from some internal problem now.

I think all of this to show that something happened between primary school and middle school. Pretty convoluted way to go about it but eh. Manga things i guess.

Yeah, middle school and puberty happened. Pokemon was cool in 4th grade, and then I was a nerd in 6/7th grade for the same thing. Screw you, middle school.

Dex-chan lover
next there's harem drama with otobe falling for keisuke, and more of Snake Eyes being vaguely menacing
Fucking harem shit plaguing yet another story. Oh well, only here to see what the actual fuck that bitch is after.

Supporter
Well Moe’s personality also feels pretty shitty, I can’t blame Kusunoki for avoiding her. Can we get an honest confrontation please? Be it between two characters, or between a character and his/her past, personality, or situation. Confrontations like this are the driver of character development. Of course, running away from such confrontations is very much in character for our introverted characters, but it still makes for slow going.

Double-page supporter
Is this borderline kodomo demographic? such a pure light read.

Group Leader
I feel like things would've played out a lot better if author focused a lot more on Kusunoki and the guy's relationship as friends. The way things are right now makes me think this manga is littered with trope characters.

Group Leader
Yeah well chibi is obviously a tropy stretching / drama device, so...

But thanks to the spoilers seems only one chap of that stuff is left.
Chibi will be a real rival to spice things and push FMC or just half assed harem that will be dropped?
Same for snake bitch fake drama, will she just disappear, become a rival or join an half assed harem?
We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread