Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - No matter how I look at it, I can only see a primary school kid

Dex-chan lover
Seeing yet another manga introducing a tomboy always makes me remember how this manga nailed common tropes.
Legit the best thing in that one is the beach chapter where
all the other girls get their nipples censored and Himegasaki doesn't.
I laughed far too much at that. xD

I've never seen a manga that simulates daily life by making each chapter an actual day in the manga, amazing.

Double-page supporter
i lowkey thought the mc was darkskinned bc i saw the dude in the cover until this chap where i realized thats a diff person entirely

Double-page supporter
Is it some translation difficulties? Because it makes no sense for her to say "I can't introduce him to you"

Like it literally happened already. Wdym you can't introduce them, they have met 3 chapters ago.

Also we really don't need a new character right now, author can barely keep up with writing the current trio.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Uh oh... bad sign when author throws an out of nowhere random new character cause you know... no more idea for the story which is the core of the series heh.

Group Leader
Honestly I like the premise of the manga and the characters are enjoyable. But my god are they overreacting even at the smallest things.

Dex-chan lover
how does that even make sense? The guy clearly has never seen you before, and instead of, y'know, introducing yourself if it's such a big deal, you go and throw a tantrum and push him to the ground? What a bitch
1. Women are sensitive to their insecurities.

2. they're wearing the high school uniform.

3. assumptions are dangerous when blindly acted upon.

4. they did overreact of course, but well emotional teens what you expect.

Dex-chan lover
plot twist.

The tomboy is the one that MC ends up with.
We don't need this harem love triangle shit
While I do agree that love triangles are annoying bs to force drama.

It wouldn't be a harem. Since harem there is no competing to get MC to choose them, because they share him.

Which honestly thinking about it, I think that is what most probably hate about "harem" stories, not that it is harem, but all the bs love triangle drama within it.

Extra: harem also wouldn't make sense here, because MC has nothing about him that women would make such an exception for. (you have to have something worth enough for them to be alright with sharing you, otherwise why would they XD )

Users who are viewing this thread