Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - To be honest, they'd either pull away or laugh at me

Dex-chan lover
i appreciate her asking if he disliked hebikawa because any other stupid female lead would have asked if he liked her given how he avoids her and she was on top of him in the nurses room.

also points to shizuki for at least telling her the half truth. there’s no silly misunderstanding.

lastly, can’t believe at my big big age, after reading so many romance mangas, tropes still make me giggle. her falling on him quite literally got an audible “hehe” out of me 🙈

On page 4 I would’ve 100% taken picture of compromising evidence for future lol

images

Fed-Kun's army
Fmc is better than mc. I really hope she finds more genuine friends other than mc.

Mc guy just couldn't accept his crush doesn't like him back that he developed a trauma. Now every time he sees a cute girl it reminds him of Hebi-sama, he just doesn't accept that he still likes her that's why his body is vomiting/revolting. He's a closeted cuck. Now even if it's just small he likes Kusunoki, imagined if he developed feelings for her and she just doesn't see him that way. Another self developed trauma.

Aggregator gang
They are getting together, right? There's a romance tag, but he's not really a typical josei hunk, so I don't know what to think.
I mean imo the best romance Manga out right now is BokuYaba, and the dude isn't a hunk either.

Man, authors are always so devious for flashing something so spicy but then absolutely nothing happens in the next chapter istg

Dex-chan lover
Man, the decorations, it's so sweet, and she is so proud of it.
Also, falling down over you cliche :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread