Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - The Moon Spirit (2)

Dex-chan lover
I think I understand why they came to the country better than the other version but I understand less of why this charade was put on for the emissaries.

Dex-chan lover
I think I understand why they came to the country better than the other version but I understand less of why this charade was put on for the emissaries.
Well they are important people, so they may just want to impress them and the emissaries did seem like they were looking down on them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he could make it, alright.

When those two cooperate, people get over the moon.

Hmm. I prefer the other version. Not because of artstyle, but because this chapter was portrayed better, particularly how crazy it is to swim underwater in full attire.
Good thing he's got his manly physique to go along with his androgynous appearance.

Contributor
To break their confidence so they would stop trying to seduce the Emperor and undermind the 4 Princesses.

Note they had the Princesses hidden specifically so the emissaries couldn't see what the looked like. Now they'll think that a common dancer is Supermodel Hot, and the personal concubines of the Emperor are even beyond that.

Dex-chan lover
So, what did MeowMeow tell them ? Name of Goddess of the Moon in the West ?

Contributor
Bro has a kilohelen of beauty

If Helen could make a thousand boats go to war for her, he could make a million go for him

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand how they got Ren Shi to get into the water unseen. The appearing trick makes sense, but how did he disappear? They would've seen him if he jumped. What illusion trick did they use to cover his disappearance?

So, what did MeowMeow tell them ? Name of Goddess of the Moon in the West ?
In the other version it's written as "Selene", but maybe they didn't show it here to keep the foreign country more ambiguous.

Users who are viewing this thread