Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Pickled Raw Fish Salad

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if how they handle the dude will be different from the other version

Dex-chan lover
Ah I finally understand this case! The other manga and the anime didn't explain it as clearly. (For me at least!)

Dex-chan lover
It's time for another name difference, and this time it's Mashan, otherwise known as Basen in the BG manga and anime series. Though I know not of the conventions associated with reading Chinese and Japanese, I always find it interesting to see how such different readings can come from the same writing.

Group Leader
Every time the volume ends and I see 多謝 on the thanks page I'm like "ehh!? Why did they use the Cantonese version of thank you? Is it because it's a manga set in China?" But then I check the dictionary and they use the term in Japanese, too. LOL

Dex-chan lover
She would get them. Although she wants more than a slight tingling.

Maomao has a squishy face confirmed.

Poor, neglected maiden-like man.

"This is poisonous." *munch*
Classic Maomao.

And again. This time the actually poisonous one. And she got forced to vomit again. It's almost as if she doesn't learn...

Maomao used smile. It's super effective!

"Can't be."
Can be.

Loved the cute little Maomao curse part at the end.
Made me think of parts in the LN where they nap/sleep together! That's Jinshi with His only cat Maomao 😺!!!
Also, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Only men dedicated enough to have good muscles can in turn be dedicated to their lovers, huh. A moto for gymbros everywhere to follow lol

Users who are viewing this thread