Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - The Shrine of Choosing (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
my best guess is he is a child of the emperor and that pure consort who left.

Remember she said she lost a child, not passed away, which means the child did swap and that mostly likely is this guy.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
  • smart emperor : i want to marry this smart , under-age , l0li girl , lol .
  • me : i HATE jin shi , so i ship mao mao X emperor , lol .

actually , if mao mao really becomes a consort in the future , then she will be able to eat poisoned food every day . not a bad deal for her , lol .

last pages : i guess the old shrine guy knows the secret relationship between the emperor and jin shi .

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's what we called stunted growth. There has to be some medical condition that caused her to be that smoll.

Dex-chan lover
Okay cool, so it's not 100% due to inbreeding but a factor of it. It's easier to swallow than Mao Mao having access to current medical knowledge that we have today.

Dex-chan lover
the MC is like 17-18 y.o right? why is she so smol? is she malnourished?
My friend 24, female, tall around 150+cm, weight only 40kg. Heck, when she still in High School she only weight 35kg. She also had a baby face. Its common in asian gene. I have 6 female friends like this

Double-page supporter
the MC is like 17-18 y.o right? why is she so smol? is she malnourished?
Here in asia , people tend to be small, especially women. Judging by the story,this series is probably in ancient china time where peoples average height in the world are small in general

My lil sis is 23 y/o this year and shes around 153-155cm in height. Shes also quite thin but she eats a lot,like, a lot a lot.

When is she going to understand that at this point, knowing more is probably going to help? She's standing there next to the emperor like everything is cool, something is obviously about to happen and you're not helping yourself by not gaining information. She thinks keeping her head down is the answer to everything and it nearly got Jinshi killed

Dex-chan lover
When is she going to understand that at this point, knowing more is probably going to help? She's standing there next to the emperor like everything is cool, something is obviously about to happen and you're not helping yourself by not gaining information. She thinks keeping her head down is the answer to everything and it nearly got Jinshi killed
royalty succession war is a nasty business. The closer she is to the upper echelon, the greater the risk for her to take the brunt from royalty problems. Looks what happened to his adoptive father (luomen), domino that ruined her family luomen>lakan>her mother>her. Her to be taken into royal palace is the worst thing happened to her peaceful life prior to the series. Ignorance is a bliss. She subtly know but refuse to accept & feign ignorance so she won't be roped into royalty problem. But she can't keep his hands out of problems & make herself known even to the emperor. The least thing she could do is to stay low profile at least from the conspiracy people who want to harm royal family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread