Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 11 Ch. 55.1 - Empress Dowager (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
about chapter 55 , part 1 :

page 1 :
  • 2 decades ago = 24 years ago .
  • i think 24 years is too much . right now , jin shi is around 18-years-old . in the flash-back , he looked like he was 5-years-old .

page 3 :
this girl was a wife of the previous emperor , she has a cameo in chapter 7 .

everyone didnt let the previous emperor go near jin shi , because he was a sh0tac0n ped0 ? lol . why did he want to give jin shi that special stone ?

the previous emperor was very old , but he had a harem , including the l0li Li shu / Rii shu .

page 12 :
i guess you can say : at night , when jin shi is alone in his room , he "plays" with his long , hard , sharp , shiny "sword" , lol .

Reactions: le3
This manga is great but ngl most of the things are so predictable like Jinshi being Emperor’s brother, well wtv, it’s good nonetheless

I legit question your mental capabilities if you haven't caught on that he's not the brother, but the son swapped as a babe.

about chapter 55 , part 1 :

page 1 :
  • 2 decades ago = 24 years ago .
  • i think 24 years is too much . right now , jin shi is around 18-years-old . in the flash-back , he looked like he was 5-years-old .

page 3 :
this girl was a wife of the previous emperor , she has a cameo in chapter 7 .

everyone didnt let the previous emperor go near jin shi , because he was a sh0tac0n ped0 ? lol . why did he want to give jin shi that special stone ?

the previous emperor was very old , but he had a harem , including the l0li Li shu / Rii shu .

page 12 :
i guess you can say : at night , when jin shi is alone in his room , he "plays" with his long , hard , sharp , shiny "sword" , lol .
That last phrasing reminds me of Maomao lol.

Users who are viewing this thread