Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 12 Ch. 63.1 - The Hunt (Part 3)

OKAY i think it's time to make things clear for some people because some cannot read and/or are too lazy to check suff before saying something stupid or false: MAOMAO IS 17 at the beginning of the story, while JINSHI IS 18. From CHAPTER 34 we know that Jinshi's currently the same age as Basen which IS 19. The whole thing about him being 23-24 is just his Jinshi-eunuch persona.

The did a revision of Light novel? Why anyone do that? I understand trimming down Web Novel material, since reading it will make sensitive people here ran in circles and scream in terror, but why LN?
Sorry, thats what i meant. The original web novel and the light novel which has rewritten a lot of things from the original. In the original the story is more advanced, based on comments of people that read it. And the light novel changed a lot of things, which is the version that both mangas are based off. For example in the wn jinshi was al re eady revealed to be the emperors first born son therefore the next emperor. Because of it, many women were presented to him. He, however, revealed his interest on mao mao. The LN where it has been fan translated to, this hasn't happened. Although many people already know he is fallen in love with mao mao for how he treats her

Dex-chan lover
Wait, seeing a lot of dumb emotes, prolly deserved bc I am an idiot...that said, do we know how old either of them are? I genuinely forgot/don't know tbh
He’s implied to be about 16 or so in at least one of the novels. I think she may be 15 Or older?

Aggregator gang
Their height gap really feels weird but I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THIS 😭🙏

Aggregator gang
Wait, seeing a lot of dumb emotes, prolly deserved bc I am an idiot...that said, do we know how old either of them are? I genuinely forgot/don't know tbh
Not sure if I remember it right, but she’s 17 and Jinshi’s real age is 19.

Dex-chan lover
Maomao is 17 rn while Jinshi is 23. Maomao's height is 150ish while Jinshi is 180ish according to the LN
Small Spoiler: His real current age is 18
The spoiler will be explained later on but I put it there in case you're curious. I'm not gonna say more than that to not ruin the reading experience of the manga.
Appreciate you heavily for that run down. I personally don't mind to be spoiled though if you are willing to share friend. Cheers and have a wonderful weekend.

Aggregator gang
Yeah let's guess which one Jinshi belongs to. I'm going to guess the kind that won't be getting his head chopped off unlike say maybe the quack doctor.

Sure, then don't say shit like "I'm not about to follow Jinshi to death" because he's not going to be dying for having a penis while having access to the back court, just you for knowing too much.
SHE doesn’t know why Jinshi is in the rear palace. Either way, given the fact that PEOPLE GAVE ALREADY SHOT AT HIM it’s obvious Jinshi is being targeted by general political intrigue and any further association could mean a target on her head too.

Dex-chan lover
0a4925d79ec1e752f126fee34dee4eb4.jpg

JUST GOING RABID BC THE FROG SCENE HAS FINALLY BEEN ILLUSTRATED!!!! MY LN HEART HAS BEEN WAITINGGGGGG

Dex-chan lover
From her perspective, it's just a bunch of hassle that she doesn't want to deal with. From all the hints, it's clear that Jinshi is super duper impontant person in the empire. That's why he's in constant threat. Knowing more of his secret will only lead to more involvement with powerful and dangerous individual and Maomao might even be targeted as part of the palace plots and intrigues.

She basically just see the giant red flag in the distant and try to run as fast as possible in the other direction.
FOR REAL, THIS!
Plus, once she's in the official "know", she's aware that she will be given more tasks that will be suited for someone who is in the "inner circle" and that's what she wants to avoid.
She's already being given tasks that are a bit dangerous and this is where she isn't fully involved yet. Knowledge is power in the inner court but it also comes with responsibilities. Maomao doesnt like that so she's trying her best not to be pulled in the court drama.

After this chapter I searched how old is jinshin. And his real age is 18-19y, but he go as 24y old (jinshin disguise). I forgot how old is maomao.

Users who are viewing this thread