Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Honey (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
waiting for the biggest conpiracy theory of Maomao at the end of the arc.

About the southern villa thing, it is unusual because retired consorts were usually placed inside the cold palace right. So yeah, the emperor sending her to southern villa might either be because he still has feelings for her, or out of respect for her who is not only his consort but also his close friend.

Dex-chan lover
A mistake.
Try to cover a mistake by another mistake.
At the end, there is a innocent little girl almost gets killed.
Its a mixed feeling.

Well I was totally wrong about my comment from the last chapter. I guess a big bombshell for me was that Maomao's Dad is her foster father, not biological one.

Wow! I'm learning so much from this series. I didn't know honey could be lethal depending on the flowers the bees get the nectar from.

Fed-Kun's army
I like imagining that the baby didn't die and is actually the MC, I'd love to see something like that. The foster father took her in and hid her away for some reason or another.

Aggregator gang
@SovietWeeb My thoughts were more along the lines of her being the child's twin, and due to political reasons as yet unexplained she was taken by her foster father. This could explain why he thought it was fate that she ended up in the palace, both because he took her from there and because he was once a doctor there. She's probably not the twin, though, as there's little to hint at such a plot twist aside from the fact that she is probably around the age of 17 years right now.

Was her age ever confirmed, btw? I only know that she is younger than 20, and that she is clearly quite young, but she seems older than Rishuu who is 14. At the very least, Maomao could be 18 or 19 and still be worried about the sake ban towards those younger than 20.

@ElloryQueen Also, any type of honey can be lethal to a baby

Infants are at a high risk for Botulism from consuming honey of any kind

Fed-Kun's army
isnt honey from any plant dangerous to infants because of the botulism

Ah, my soap opera plot was wrong. Boo. ;) This one is better, though.

Lady Aaduo's so handsome, that it's like, wow. Why wasn't she born a man? 😂

Double-page supporter
@FireFish5000
stalker who took a sip of her flower
I'd sip her flower
if you know what I mean
yqOU6JU.jpg
:^)

Dex-chan lover
That's some mycroftian level deduction slash speculation that author forced to be true.

So who died in the moat again and who killed her?

Aggregator gang
Wait so the MC advised the head maid to turn herself in and get executed?
That's super dark.

@vangoz I mean she was going to be executed anyway since anything mao investigated would be given to the dude. So what mao did was change/combine the reason that maid died for the maids peace of mind.

Fed-Kun's army
@lightbrand this reply’s late but if you’re still wondering: person who died was one of Aaduo’s maids under instruction from Fonmin to poison Riishu

Users who are viewing this thread