Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Honey (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
she was adopted it all makes sense as to why the prostitution house owner has the ability to sell her.

The stories keep getting darker. The maid’s fate is inevitable because not only did she attempted to murder one of the high ranked consort, but also killed a prince, which is a very high offense. She died with her mind at ease, thinking that Aaduo would at least still have her place only to not realize her actions wouldn’t have changed anything in the first place. In a way, Fonmin died a meaningless death. What intrigued and drew me to this manga was the surprise in having a Chinese historical setting, but Japanese authors. I was pleasantly surprised at the fairly good depiction of China at that time and the intricate plot. This manga is absolutely amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Phew... that was a hell of a ride. Well I'm glad I was wrong about what I commented in the previous chapter about Rishuu being abused, but still.

Dex-chan lover
umh im mad about this one, lady aaduo never learned the truth about her child ,and the maid saved some face, why?

she confessed so i doubt shes gonna live after the bullshit she did, so why allow her to save some face, sure it was an accident but then she decided to kill someone else to keep the secret

Honestly, i don’t think it’s right to hide the cause of death of the child from her own mother

Jinshi is probably Aaduos and the Emperors son. The multiple comparisons between him and Aaduo make it plausible.

Maybe the previous emperors baby is the on that died and was replaced with Jinshi? Then Jinshi was raised as the current emperors brother instead?

He is a member of the royal family, not a eunuch, that much is obvious at this point. It's just a matter of who he is specifically.

That all seems extremely tedious though considering the old emperor already had an heir and didn't need another son. It would also be extremely cruel on Aaduo.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of research invested in this manga is so amazing, you can say we can learn something from it.

Users who are viewing this thread