Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Eunuch and The Courtesan

Group Leader
@Dusk_Wolf
... your welcome.
xeojYcI.jpg

Banned
@Dusk_Wolf : Kinda reminds me of when I first showed my ex-wife a video of the Surinaam Toad. She actually went to the bathroom and vomited and made me promise never to subject her to it again. You probably don't want to look up Demodex either.
Still, those two are kinda harmless and don't exactly inspire the kind of horror that botflies do.

It just occurred to me:
Remember how in the early chapters Jinshi gets super happy when MaoMao "looks at him like he's an insect"?

And now he's wooing her over with a FUNGUS THAT EATS INSECTS FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

...Is he indirectly calling her a fungus? XD
Can't unsee that now, can ya?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
For the first time in my life I thought to myself...

Plants are fkin scary.

LOL, reread and just realized that it was probably Gaoshun's doing. Good job, man. XDDD

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, he knows her TOO well!!!

"what did he do to convince you going with him?!" "He gave me them RAD INSECT PARASITIC FUNGI!!!"

Its as if she was presented a jewlelry HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

thank you for the translations!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I love how the kuudere is the one hugging mao mao, even without the outward expressions she's just as attached and intrigued as the other two

From nail polish chapters:

Granny really wanted to make her a courtesan after her high class courtesan mother, it seems. You think Mao Mao would be more angry than disgruntled due to it. Also her hair has a tie similar to her mother's.

Users who are viewing this thread