Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

@EverlastingRyo it doesn't seem like it?
it looks like she's taking care of him because of his relationship with mao mao and mao mao's mother. i think mao mao's mother was something like a sister (?) to mei mei. So probably something closer to a brother-in-law?

Double-page supporter
Lol I think it wasn't hard to guess who would be chosen by him. But it's interesting that Mei Mei is like that. Does she have feelings for him?

Dex-chan lover
@Vassa_Rose
I think it is more like Mei Mei is hoping her "big sister" to have a happy ending with her beloved
It took so long after all
but I won't be surprised if Mei Mei likes Rakan.. Rakan is taking care of her a bit when she is a trainee after all (playing together and all)

not rly sure if mei mei has feeling for rakan or she is just happy fengshen finally has a happy moment. Ive read the wn and i know as much that she was fenghens komuro and rakan knew her from back then

Its still bittersweet that they finally met but im also sad for meimei. And im curious how this changes the story. Ln readers can u spoil?

O my God O MY GOD.....I read the LN but it's not very clear how Rakan met (now-broken) fenshen...or it isn't mentioned in LN? I read the LN looong time ago..a bit forgetful how this arc going in LN..
I'm glad the manga pictured it like this & they can meet although it's really sad how terribly late Rakan is..you big bad fool Rakan! *sobsob

Thanks for uploading this, Official229-san..
Thanks for the translation, translator-sama..

I’m 33 chapters in with no clue as to how this is rated 9.31... this seems like a perfectly average manga. No hate, this is just my opinion, but I’m curious as to why you would give it a 10/10. @ me

@Plippity I think a lot of the fans are also the novel readers so it seem to be a good novel. The mystery aspect combined with ancient China details made me amazed- the effort and research they pitch in to make a believable work is just amazing. Honestly speaking, you do not see this in normal mangas. Yeah, it's not everyday you see a very very smart girl as the main character, who serves in Imperial Court and keeps on running around solving mystery.

And yes, my rating goes up after the recent chapters. I'm a sucker for character development.

@Plippity, here i am, i'm one of those guys that gave a 10 out of 10 for this manga. First of it all sorry for my mistakes writing, english is not my first language. Obviously you simply could not like the story, so it can be a merely matter of taste. But i think this manga is really good, and it's special because there are a lot of things inside, in a curious and captivating mix. Basically it's a mistery with a bit of romance shoujo-like isn't? But, BUT moreover there's a vivid and realistic description of the world, that recall as we all know the Imperial China, in which justice isn't good, there is a strong hierarchy, and bad things can happen for those in the lowest levels. There are harsh spots on things like underage girls forced to birth, body destroying sexual diseases, and a great psychological portrait of the main characters. For example, Mao Mao is not a tsundere, but a clever girl well aware of her position, and struggling with sever trauma from her past, that explain the reason she's afraid of contact with people male and powerful like Jinshi; and Jinshi itself shows often a childish and fragile side, not like the ikeman that could appear at first times.

Actually, the euncuh who raised maomao, wich is her father's uncle, her father n maomao herself.. We can say they came from great intellectual family.. 10 out of 10. This is an outstanding story.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now that we know love interests of two of three of the Princesses, i'm just curious to know more about the third princess-older sister of MaoMao, Jyoka . She seems the cold and aristocratic type, and nothing leaks from her.

Ternyata gw gak salah pilih manga, gw dah tau dari awal pasti akan menarik dan sebagus ini huhuhuT.T chap terakhir sangat 🥺 scene pernik rambut juga 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread