Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

does anyone know if they officially sell physical copies of the novel? i can only find links for buying the digital version of the novel. i will buy digital if it's the only available version but if there's hard copies then i'd prefer those... i love this story very much

@SangvisFerri
physical copies of vol.1 and 2 of the light novel? i can find links for physical copies of the manga but for the light novel i only saw the kindle/digital versions :(

This is not just one but 10/10 for the books 😊
Quite well-written, matching the beauty of its art.
I look forward to more chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is currently on a poll for potential anime adaptation! You can vote for it on https://anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/ (it’s no.35), there’s also other manga like SPY X FAMILY and 100 girlfriends who really like you on there so check it out

If andone is wondering, the 1st volume of official english novel ends at chapter 20 of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like it's devolving into a detective conan style story. Every chapter things get more and more out there in trying to withhold your sense of disbelief. MC is almost too perfect at times and it lowers the stakes

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃BOUGHT THE MANGA AND ITS ON MY SHELF WOAIFO:SJFAWEF 😃

Dex-chan lover
why are all the good mangas only in monthly mags, instead of being serialized

Welp a new chapter is out, time to re-read everything again since I have no control over myself when it comes to KnH

Users who are viewing this thread