Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

I think I've found my niche. Fantasy/Isekai stories about career minded girls surrounded by powerful hot men that they don't stress about all that much because poison/statecraft/[insert technical field that requires a lot of smarts here] is far more interesting. And I have a steady collection of manga about scholars...Anybody got any recommendations involving fantasy librarians? Or academic witches?

On a side note, I need to find somebody that'll love me like Mao loves poison.

This manga displays a lot of potential that makes certain readers turn upside down but one that does have a plot, has a fixed concept, it really can change everything.
I simply like the heroine who is not sassy. Some are not easily carried away. Mao is cute, but she doesn't stand out, and she can get nervous at any time but her confidence really attracts attention.

I hate how it’s only now that I realize that
Jinshi is clearly not a eunuch.
I guess it’s just something meant for the protagonist to misunderstand, not the reader.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is this the new group that's handling the series now or is it the same as other titles that has double/triple uploads of the same chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread