Kusushi no Hakushaku Reijou wa Densetsu no Koryuu ni Aisareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
This is somewhat refreshing. Kicked off with her saying, she's tired all of this shit, and just moves on. Need more protags that just give up on people.

Dex-chan lover
damn she's tired dealing with them that she pretty much exiled herself

Dex-chan lover
@Ichibaka i think it was handled well. I mean, she just outed the two conspirators and their motives, and showed just how willing her fiance would be to throw the girl under the bus to save himself. And all this was done in front of an audience, with the dragon lending credibility to her claims. Odds are, the townspeople will do all the punishment in the MC's place

Aggregator gang
Well it;s better than the usual condemnation event but some how lacks bite. It felt like watching the end of an episode of Perry Mason without any of the beginning.

Also curious why she left? She's "The Doctor Daughter of the Count". Her scheming sister has eliminated herself, same for crap fiance why not stay?

She just left without taking her belongings or any of her medicine making tools.

Lel

Double-page supporter
…That… was a bit dangerous, good job buying time, girl!

That's my kind of way of breaking free. Just so done with them, you don't give them attention anymore. No petty 100 chapters of revenge. Just a "cya", then fly off with your dragon BFF.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully this author doesn't take too long to get back to the start of the story, lately I have been disappointed when they go back in time a ridiculous amount only to slowly tell the story.

Found one of the rare gems again. It is rare for a story like this to have girl who won't say the "I didn't do anything wrong and cry like an idiot

Group Leader
@speedysam0 Sorry to get back to you so late! I'm the translator for this series
They get back to the start of the story in chapter 4.1 so it won't take too long

Users who are viewing this thread