Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ritsuko Goes to a Mixer

Dex-chan lover
They are really adorable together.
Like these POV's from both sides , helps drive how strong their relationship is

Fed-Kun's army
All what I can say with these two chapters is that they have a big communication issue. I wonder how they could stay together 10 years like that.

Group Leader
@madception
Well this stuff is pretty realistic. I really keep forward to watch those two.

It would probably be more realistic if she spent the night with the dude at a Love Hotel. I have my worries for Shuichi when she's so eager to go to a mixer and even ends up willing to give her contact info to another dude. It's also probably 7 years since she dressed up so seductively for her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
At first chapter I felt that it's a masterpiece if author will hold it at this level. Now I am pretty sure about it.
And yeah, omake is funny. Author got himself in a mess, but only through big effort masterpiece appears. I like that his mess ended with this.
Thanks for translation

Fed-Kun's army
I really like how we get the povs from both of them.
He should have just been honest lol.

Contributor
10-6.png

Wow this is a really gross representation of a relationship. Who in their right mind would ever be okay with their partner
1. Asking to go on a group date w/o you
2. Suddenly becoming incapable of replying to a single message of yours while on that date.
3. Lying by omission that they're in a relationship when someone flirts with them
?
That's not a misunderstanding, that's being a scummy partner. These two shouldn't be together.

It would probably be more realistic if she spent the night with the dude at a Love Hotel. I have my worries for Shuichi when she's so eager to go to a mixer and even ends up willing to give her contact info to another dude. It's also probably 7 years since she dressed up so seductively for her boyfriend.

@FredFriendly I mean cannot reject giving contact, going to mixer due to pressure of the coworker, have assumption about your partner thinking, the parties mind wonder due to that small event... it just so Japanese culture. All those thing combined is pretty unique for Japanese so probably most culture feels those are unrealistic.

They are kind of a shity couple. Been together for 10 years and still lack even basic levels of communication and understanding each other.

Users who are viewing this thread