Kuuki ga "Yomeru" Shinnyushain to Buaiso na Senpai no Hanashi (Serialization) - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Oh what a good bestfriend recognizing their bestfriend taste!

I really like this story, I'm happy that there is an available translation that I can understand and a person who translated them even through hardships. It sad to hear the news. I hope you two are doing great and feeling well... 💓 I'm sorry all I can afford is this but I hope this message help you in some ways.

Group Leader
Sorry to hear about your loss, I know it's a difficult time for you but hopefully things will look up.

Oh what a good bestfriend recognizing their bestfriend taste!

I really like this story, I'm happy that there is an available translation that I can understand and a person who translated them even through hardships. It sad to hear the news. I hope you two are doing great and feeling well... 💓 I'm sorry all I can afford is this but I hope this message help you in some ways.

I'm not usually very active around here, but I really appreciate those messages of support <3 I'm more than happy to know that you enjoy reading and make your day a little bit brighter.

Luckily things have been improving a lot over the months, maybe I should update that message at some point to highlight that everything has been getting better and better.

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get the exact setting of this chapter. If Utsumi is on a loan to the best friend's department, how come Shino is there, waiting for them? Was Shino loaned to the different department as well? I feel like the best friend should have, in that case, thought "they are coming here on a loan".

Users who are viewing this thread