Kuuki ga "Yomeru" Shinnyushain to Buaiso na Senpai no Hanashi (Web-comic)

Dex-chan lover
I remeber a manga with a really similar premise. I think it was in a high school setting. I think the main character had a similar power. Another character had a power where they could see devil tails behind people who lied. I think other people had powers like that too. I read it quite a while ago and I barely remember it but I wanted to find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about.

Sorry bud, I dropped discrete mathematics and computer engineering for a reason :p

GL on your exams

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update. Manga was a cute and feel good every time I read.
Good luck on your exam.

Group Leader
@hellknightofdeath
no it's my b lol
Me when I find out that I interpreted something too literally again:
588629690433011712.png

I may not know how to translate Japanese to English but I can try my hand on this challenge:

Let u be a fixed but arbitrary real number.

Define U to be the subset of the real plane that lies below the line that intersects the axis of abscissas at u and the axis of ordinates at u as well.

Define Ψ to be the function from the real plane to the real plane that:
maps each point at the right side of the axis of ordinates to a point that lies in the same vertical line but drops below its original position a number equal to its distance to the axis of ordinates
maps each point at the left side of the axis of ordinates to a point that lies in the same vertical line but jumps above its original position a number equal to its distance to the axis of ordinates
maps each point in the axis of ordinates to the same point.

(i) Find the subset V of the real plane whose inverse image under Ψ is U. Note that, when Ψ is restricted to V, this function is one to one and into U, continuous, its inverse is continuous, its derivatives of all orders exist, are continuous and the inverses of the derivatives are also continuous.

(ii) Assume f and g are real valued functions that are zero outside a compact subset of the real line and whose derivatives of all orders exist and are continuous.
Consider the function defined from the real plane to the real line that result from multiplying the composition of f with the projection over the first coordinate and the composition of g with the projection over the second coordinate.
Prove that integrating this function over U gives you the same result as if you compose this function with Ψ and integrate it over the subset of the real plane that lies at the left side of the vertical line that intersects the axis of abscissas at u.

(iii) Consider the same function defined in (ii) and assume g and f are both the Gaussian function.
Prove that its integral over U is equal to the square root of pi times the limit when b decreases without bounds of the integral from b to u over the square root of 2 of the Gaussian function.

I read some of the raws and in chapter 8 page 4 he said “please don’t catch a cold” (“かぜひかないでね”) which is his thoughts directed towards her instead of “I won’t catch a cold”. I’m sorry if I’m wrong but I find that cuter than I won’t catch a cold.

Isnt the mc a little bit too short compared to senpai?
Or is it just the default settings for every office Romance manga in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
@Akasake155 A lot of Asian women are very short. However, you are right about most of the male characters being so tall. Guess it's something it's a trend in a lot of office work lately?

Users who are viewing this thread