Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - The Scumbag and the Funny Girl

Dex-chan lover
That was a fantastic and hilarious resolution to it, Makino leaving him with a psycho leading to an incredibly sudden gay awakening. Perfectly in tone for the manga. And then the L word casually said at the end.

Dex-chan lover
lmao not the unexpected yaoi route

also, why does it feel like it’s getting the chop? things happened waaaay to fast.

And Makino, for the love of god, RINARINA??? A girl who’s probably a lesbian too? Oh ok then

Dex-chan lover
bro really just decided in that millisecond he’d rather get buttfucked than do the buttfucking
Falling for the first person who showed you kindness in this cruel world... yeah, still relatable. Even if I'm not Bi.

welp, the main win here is he was cured of cunny, so everyone wins :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I see the scumbag gets rewarded. The world isn't fair, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
Watch Mashiro get down on another girl again next chapter ô_o

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah she will eventually since that's her job for now. Probably not next chapter though.
It's not like anyone forces her to keep it 😐 Bet there'd be alternatives for her personally, even if it were something like tutoring

Dex-chan lover
It's not like anyone forces her to keep it 😐 Bet there'd be alternatives for her personally, even if it were something like tutoring
I'm not gonna retread this discussion every chapter, honestly. The characters involved don't care, Makino doesn't care; so I don't care. There's nothing to talk about really. Sex workers do, in fact, date and fall in love and we aren't the ones dating her. It's between them. Beyond that Satou is great and chill.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seems to me that this guy was looking for someone interesting because he didn't feel any romantic feelings towards women and just wanted to make things atleast bearable, and had his awakening with Mr. Coworker lol
OOOOOOHH nice catch

Dex-chan lover
She totally did call up Rinarina, and it was funnier than I had even hoped for. 😂

I love this series' commitment to going with the most over the top thing while still maintaining a narrative that strangely comes across as straight forward.

Users who are viewing this thread