Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Ch. 66 - The Scummy Mother's Understanding?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I want this to get anime.
Have right amount of angsty and chaotic fun. it also manage to avoid one thing Citrus did: the "I could fix her" don't keep for too long, instead of go back and forth to keep the drama alive. Even though it still 3 vol, but they already lover mean none of that.

Fed-Kun's army
For people wondering yes there words that were changed in this LGBTQ and sexuality, ik for fact that LGBTQ isnt the correct word and I’m 95% sure sexuality was changed
Wrong. I read the original just to check with that page. "LGBTQ" is explicitly mentioned on that page.

Now in regards to the "Sexuality" mention, my Japanese is still kinda shaky. But the word 交際 (Kōsai) is used, which is used mostly in regards to relationships. (Like Enjo Kōsai; which literally means compensated dating.)

So while "And accepted Sis' relationship" would probably have been a better and overall more fitting translation, most likely. (Again, my Japanese is shaky and I'm still studying.) I suppose "Accepted sis' sexuality" works fine in this context, even if not completely correct. (Especially considering accepting one's relationship =/= accepting one's sexuality.)

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, now that karma is hitting back to the toxic mom, I wish the father also comes out as gay, rub salt in that wound :meguu:
Yo, that's wild 💀.... Author, make it happen!
throwing the money I don't have 💸💸💸

Dex-chan lover
I was actually weirded out at first why FMC would be a scum. but she actually is, not in a way that she's dating a woman or she's lazy or shes bad at studies, but she takes everything so lightly, doesn't listen to others properly.

Users who are viewing this thread