Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Ch. 75 - Scummy College Student

Dex-chan lover
They beat the bitch mom boss, yet the story is not over yet?

Knowing this author, I highly doubt they will stop adding more conflict, so I wonder what's the next boss?

Separation anxiety?
Think separation anxiety is too much depth for this one. It was pretty shallow mostly even if trying to introduce more "complex" conflict, it never went past barely scratching the surface.

Realistically it will be more unrelatable cringe behavior from young adults that are gunning for a woman that is now in a very happy and fulfilled relationship and Makino will once again have to share her lover. Hope that it ain't the case but, ye.

Dex-chan lover
They beat the bitch mom boss, yet the story is not over yet?

Knowing this author, I highly doubt they will stop adding more conflict, so I wonder what's the next boss?

Separation anxiety?
Surviving college and meeting new people probably. Since the story was supposed to end this chapter, I'm not expecting a new singular antagonist. They'll probably attend college, Mashiro has her "other job" and they'll both get into funny situations. Her mom could also still show up too. The series never had much real drama, it was always immediately undercut by comedy and relationship progress. Maybe we'll focus on Mashiro's goals again.

Last edited:
Contributor
Troubles in paradise! If it's not another cliffhanger how would end up the chapter? Yep, time for jealousy... or mutual praise? Well, I think she'll manage, compared to the "health service" she did before this is nothing.

Dex-chan lover
An excellent gambit from our veteren scumbag!!

I am really hoping the next few arcs are more lighthearted. I like angsty stuff too, but it's just so nice to see these two finally be in a place where they can be happy and grow

Makino still selfish as ever, but she's improving. Mashiro is finally getting the love and kindness she deserves

Dex-chan lover
We always took her parents wish for her to marry and take the family business as wrong because, well, she doesn't want it, obviously, but thinking about the story as a whole, I would argue it's also wrong because perhaps she's just not suitable for it?

The entire story we've seem that although she's not dumb and mostly lack motivation she doesn't really care about higher education, but again and again we see her getting around whatever situation is thrown at her her, even if she has to be scummy about it.

Hell just look at this chapter, she didn't just have a backup college in case she failed, she already had a entire plan to convince her parents too, so I can't help but feel Makino real talent is with solving problems, even if she has to bend or even break the rules to do it, a lot of people make a career out of that by working for powerful people.

Maybe she could be a lawyer? She's already scum anyway :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread