Well yeah...Imagine saying to a depressed person "I want to know the real you" and become friends with them, right? And almost right after all of that, you tell that same person "I'll pay you to flirt"
MC's actual garbage, and she knows it
Her backstory doesn't justify her at all
I hate her so fucking much, I'm seething
Yeah. It's still annoying, but that is the point of the story. She is developing into an actual decent person- slowly, but she's getting there. Hopefully she'll grow enough in time to realize why Mashiro doesn't want to be Maron around herWell yeah...
It's the title of the story.
No one can say the title was false advertisment at least.
They promised a scummy trashy protag and it delivered, like it or not.
or she could simply be a bi.I genuinely wonder if Suzume-san's husbando is just a beard at this point. Yes they procreated, but clearly her passion is cute girls with cute voices. Not that I blame her. :^)