Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Scumbag and Ghost

Dex-chan lover
Whoa wtf? Mom is pretty spry for her age isn't she? She really doesn't look the type, but they say appearances can be deceiving.

Thank you for the translation (Mom ain't messing around if she's out here climbing trees).

Dex-chan lover
It's still going.
I said ending, not ended. After the mother approves their relationship and got into college what's next? love rival and flunking grades again? or the father will interfere next?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I said ending, not ended. After the mother approves their relationship and got into college what's next? love rival and flunking grades again? or the father will interfere next?
Well I can't say as those would be spoilers. It depends on what "ending" means to you. If it continues for 15 chapters does that still count? I'm only clarifying that it's not ending too soon, but that's subjective.

Dex-chan lover
She's typical controlling mom who wants to marry out her daughter, she absolutely is against that both are gay, it's just that now she also thinks she's being fooled by a prostitute.
But then why did she accept the bigger sister's relationship by that same logic?

That went by without a hitch. The problem here Id imagine is the prostitution, not the gay. Why else would she come all that way?

Dex-chan lover
But then why did she accept the bigger sister's relationship by that same logic?

That went by without a hitch. The problem here Id imagine is the prostitution, not the gay. Why else would she come all that way?
She "accepted" the big sister because she had Makino as backup to continue the family bloodline, name, business and so on, don't forget that japanese take that very seriously, with both being gay all her plans fall apart.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She "accepted" the big sister because she had Makino as backup to continue the family bloodline, name, business and so on, don't forget that japanese take that very seriously, with both being gay all her plans fall apart.
When you put it like that... I guess thats plausible. Still seems odd to be only half accepting, but they exist I guess...

Dex-chan lover
When you put it like that... I guess thats plausible. Still seems odd to be only half accepting, but they exist I guess...
I believe it's less accepting and more cutting her losses, she's toxic but she still loves her daughters deep down, with Makino around she can still accomplish her plans, so she decides to "accept" the other because like that the family is still together and all that.
Like, yeah, it kinda of sounds absurd, but people can rationalize anything.

Users who are viewing this thread