Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise)

VIP
the one is pure and cute, but unbelivable stupid, he other one is asshole, but also stupid...

K

Group Leader
I'm a little nervous asking this, but how many chapters are left now?

Double-page supporter
Just binged 160 "chapters". And I gotta say, its a real fun series. The misunderstandings get me every time.

Double-page supporter
@K

On Sai-zen-sen this series is finished at the chapter 195, so there is 35 chapters left, plus the extras of the first and second volume.

Contributor
Nice, little read, especially if you're into japanese literature.

It's a shame it's only 1-page chapters, I think conventional 20-page chapters would be pretty great for this type of SoL manga.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up to the story, why is this manga classified as "completed"? Why does the MAL page say it only has 16 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Don't care about books. Don't care about the male characters. Barely care about the main girl. But that no friend having blonde librarian is perfect.

Group Leader
GOD I always skip this bcuz I thought it's just another romcom, but reading a random chap and... "wait this artwork... watamote's..." aaand it's indeed Tanigawa Nicoooo insta-follooooo

edit: binge read, no regret

It's a "romance" that isn't really a romance. Would be understandable if it was tagged as a slice of life I suppose? Nothing happens. Really.

Users who are viewing this thread