Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
Ah they finally grace MD with their appearances.

Damn it Kuzu :dogkek:

Jokes aside, this is a manga adaptation of WN that also has LN adaptation. Should be quite a testament of its quality and reception among JP fans.

I hope people will enjoy this one

I hope he forever keeps his air glasses habit, not many protagonist that used to have glasses keep that habit ofter not needing them for various reasons like reincarnation, body modifications, body swapping, ect. Like Rudius from jobless Reincarnated dosent have that habit even though he was a fully grown adult when he Reincarnated. I know not everyone has glasses habits but still it's nice to see a character that no longer needs glasses to still keep glasses habits.

can anyone recommend similar manga? Reincarnation as the villain/fat dude similar to piggy duke?

I feel it already, I’m calling it, the reason as to why the previous Ultos became such a trainwreck and the future villain of this story, is most likely the maid.

I've read something like this! But I dropped the other one because art and plot deteriorated to complete and utter garbage! I seriously hope that doesn't happen again with this one cause that would suck. I sense major potential!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... cmon, that's just retarded.

Most genuine players would drop that kinda shitty game for NTRing them.

Let alone a player who never touches such games
:lul:

Especially if they then go "O hey she still a main girl that we pushing on you, but well you don't get to be first and she gets raped right in front of you, but still here ya go."

Only cucks that enjoy that shit would keep playing. Which MC is not.

Not to mention, the player hate would be at the devs for adding it, not the character
:dogkek:

Completely unbelievable premise. would never happen.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't getting a rating above 6.9, don't read this seriously, unless the art makes up for the MC's shortcomings.

Users who are viewing this thread