Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
I fail to see what Reila's trying to accomplish here. Is she actually a former mercenary? How was that not mentioned in her character bio?
I think she interpreted it as "I can train here if there is a big breasted girl in bikini armor".

Dex-chan lover
No, thank you. Keep your swimwear. Many of us prefer our sisters-in-arms to go in something which might NOT tear off just by existing:

F8Kw9FsaEAAQFRh

And they still look mighty fine as well... HERESY! BLAM!

Dex-chan lover
MC seriously need to smack these mercenaries (and the past Scum) for "forcing" the best girl to expose herself like that.
:angery:
Hopefully this will only happen once and she will dress properly afterwards.

What am I saying.
I'm sure MC will make his harem fight in bikini armor in the future if he ever get a chance.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the Hero Sieg.

Sieg is a girl in this world.

MC forgot that in the game you can choose the gender of Sieg as a Boy or Girl and in the isekai world Sieg is a girl, but MC assumes she is a boy.

Later when MC interferes with what was the prologue event in the game where her father dies and Sieg is attacked by bandits and saves the Heroine which ends with Sieg resolving to become stronger, MC instead saves Sieg's father and Sieg falls in love with him and her father notices her feelings toward MC and even tries to pimp her to him.

Unfortunately for Sieg, MC still thinks she is a boy and is puzzled by her supposedly "crossdressing". But regardless she is IMO tied with Maid as best girl.
GH-_ldFboAEAuDi
GUjcNMpWsAEK1o7
Wait does that mean if Female Sieg loses a fight in the game or makes a bad choice, you will get a sexy scene with monsters and villains?

I know this is a "God Game" and the Eroge part is just a filler, but does that mean Female Sieg can also get a Yuri Harem?

Dex-chan lover
The comic plays up MC's perversions a bit more, I don't recall the Maid ding this in the WN, though these are changes I like! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Wait does that mean if Female Sieg loses a fight in the game or makes a bad choice, you will get a sexy scene with monsters and villains?

I know this is a "God Game" and the Eroge part is just a filler, but does that mean Female Sieg can also get a Yuri Harem?
Nothing confirmed yet but there is evidence that Female Sieg has her own set of male suitors/reverse harem members who Kuzutos will eventually have to deal with and that Iris the Heroine is simply Female Sieg's BFF. [I/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Nothing confirmed yet but there is strong evidence that Female Sieg has her own set of male suitors/reverse harem members who Kuzutos will eventually have to deal with and that Iris the Heroine is simply Female Sieg's BFF. [I/SPOILER]
Unless I've missed some chapters, but none of this happened in the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread