Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
If you guys are curious about Enrique's adventurer rank.

He is
an S-Rank

He took a job in the Randall Household because S-rank jobs are extremely dangerous which involves stuff like killing dragons and higher ranked adventurers are banned from taking lower ranked jobs(an S-ranks can't take B-ranked jobs and below so he opted for a safe job of training knights at the Randall Household.

pvAiZBX.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Meet the goofy ( but ridiculously strong ) best bro
If you guys are curious about Enrique's adventurer rank.

He is
an S-Rank

He took a job in the Randall Household because S-rank jobs are extremely dangerous which involves stuff like killing dragons and higher ranked adventurers are banned from taking lower ranked jobs(an S-ranks can't take B-ranked jobs and below so he opted for a safe job of training knights at the Randall Household.

pvAiZBX.jpg

Dex-chan lover
These partial chapters are awfully cut, just blatant disrespect for the reader.

This is mostly my observation and my opinion but it may be because this series is relatively new.

The Web Novel's first chapter came out in December 2022 while the first Volume of the Light Novel first came out in December 2023 and Volume 2 came out last May so they might be afraid that the manga might catch up to the Light Novel.

Especially since it took 5 months for Volume 2 to come out after Volume 1.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shiet the resident (self-nicknamed)chuuni actually looks gorgeous.
Damn you Kuzutos for making me picture him as a funny-faced old bald man!

This is mostly my observations and my opinion but it may be because this series is relatively new.

The Web Novel's first chapter came out in December 2022 while the first Volume of the Light Novel first came out in December 2023 and Volume 2 came out last May so they might be afraid that the manga might catch up to the Light Novel.

Especially since it took 5 months for Volume 2 to come out after Volume.

This.
Kuzuless Oblige can be considered as a relatively new WN; but with how the humor structured and sometimes the author defy expectations from your usual run-of-the-mill villain reincarnation novels, it quickly(in Kakuyomu's pov) receive the adaptation offer.
Which is not as easy as it sounds, considering the competitions

These partial chapters are awfully cut, just blatant disrespect for the reader.

My only advice for this matter is.......to get used to it.

The current trend in manga publishers and artists does gravitate around make half-chapters to maintain interest and visibility on the title. The competition for manga nowadays is harsh and even a slight drop in interest could and would risk a title to getting the axe. Not every mangaka can be as crazy as Mashima nor publisher would be as saint as waiting for one new chapter monthly, where interest quickly gained and gone with the wind. For new titles, one new chapter per month are no longer viable to keep the title afloat and is their current reality.

Half chapter also reduce the workload for the artists, which honestly are both lifesaving and less burden on them. Plus if they released two half-chapter each month, it would kept the names constantly in the air each month.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The complete misunderstanding of abilities between these two is probably one of the funniest parts of this story imo.
It was like a young engineer talking to an experienced builder. Both are correct but stuck on their perspectives. It is because men are creatures that forge their knowledge in their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread