Kuzumi-kun, Can't You Read the Room?

Dex-chan lover
tangible progress in a romance manga is how you make my penis the big penis

Double-page supporter
The author better not brush Erika's confession off as a joke.

Contributor
Please no...
another "I like fireworks" scene would definitely internally kill me
no confession should end up like that

Double-page supporter
The synopsis seems interresting but all chapters before the 34th are missing, is there a reason for that ? (published in US or anti-off-site reading translation group for example)

Group Leader
@zenyo: All of the scanlated chapters are available elsewhere. Chapter 34 was the first scanlated chapter to be published after bato.to folded (where they used to be uploaded) and this website started up. It's not that they're banned or anything like that, it's just that no one has bothered to upload the older chapters here on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
So I was going to ask a guy out tmr, but kuzumi's expression proves that even if I were as cute as Sakura, it's not worth it

Dex-chan lover
Haha kuzumi’s reaction is pretty unbelievable. This chapter was pretty irritating in how convoluted it unfolded. Still I found Erika’s depression and cynicism amusing!

Group Leader
After reading chapter 38, I can't help but begin to dislike, even detest, Kuzumi. What an effing jerk. Right now I hope that he and Erika never, ever become a couple. She deserves better. He had the decency to turn down what's-her-name, but to just run away from, and then completely ignore Erika after she confessed? What a jerk-wad.

wow this is the first time i hate the MC of a shounen romcom manga, the only reason why this manga is still worth reading is because of Haruna.

Group Leader
Of all the outcomes of the sudden confession, I have to admit, I didn't imagine that :(

Users who are viewing this thread