Kuzumi-kun, Can't You Read the Room?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really gonna miss this series, it never failed to make me laugh, and it had some of the cutest pairings <3 I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now, don't mind me :')

damn, I really enjoyed this one. Sad to have it end ;-;
also wedding chapter for Haruna and Yukko/ Kuzumi and Erika when

Man I really loved this with hot girl liking the loner guy it has been one of my favourites I really glad we got a good closer ending to this awesome series I will miss it but it will also be one of them ones Il reread in all in a few months time just for the joy of it 😍

Dex-chan lover
Don't think i'll miss this one too much. Decent 7/10 with some fluff

Ending felt abrupt to a degree, but the overall content was very good and cute. Plenty of fluffy romance weaved in with light hearted comedy to keep the tone from getting too serious. Some of the story arcs seem a little repetitive, but it seems self aware of that and even offers an explanation towards the end. Would honestly be a 9 if it had a little more closure with it.

Who is that couple getting married in the last chapter? Yuuko x Haruna or Juri x Misaki?

Loved the series, not because of main couple but because Yuuko(and her priceless faces) and Haruna(and his flirting while dense) and their confession.

Idealized fairy tail trash from Japan no. 589899783993, for unsocialized shrinking violets imagining themselves to be loners by choice, yet still secretly yearning and waiting for their manic pixie dream - or any other kind really - girls to butt inn and forcefully kickstart their lives.

Now that we have ticked off the soundbite part, what really irks me is tremendously idiotic writing. Plot is pretendary and nonexistent so whatever, but holly duck, those characters are shallow, artificial and poorly animated (not to mention annoying), to the extent of being unappealing. Watching them interact is extremely embarrassing, and it doesn't really help that each and every one of them can be described by combination of two or three traits (which in most cases they are also locked into for the course of story). All of this in character driven comic that isn't a comedy, so it kinda feels like an insult.

Escapism in one of its least fine forms. Title almost as trashy as that one about pancreas consumption, but here at least no ones pretending for it to be anything more than momentary release from readers own thought stews brewing inside their heads. No aspirations for higher meaning to be excavated, which in this case great, definitely a good judgement on the authors part (possibly the only one).

Either way, waste of time, 5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread