Kyochuu Rettou

Name ANY highschool class that is comprised of smart, rational, and reasonably knowledgeable people.

Contributor
Prepare to cry, as this is getting an ova: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-12-26/the-island-of-giant-insects-survival-horror-manga-gets-anime-dvd/.141345

Dex-chan lover
So wait, there are two versions? I knew something was odd here.

Speaking of which, Does anyone actually see a difference between the earlier and the V2 release?

Dex-chan lover
@CarnackKetral , I mean, I don't expect a class of people to be rational... except many of these characters are only focused on trying to screw each other over for most of the storyline. When you are on an island where there are ticks the size of footballs, spiders and moths the size of trucks, and etc., how do you have the time to try and screw other people over? Really, if it was the case where people are tripping each other over so they can be a distraction, I would be fine with it, because that makes a lot of sense to be honest. Everyone would like to say they wouldn't be the kind of person... but not all people would be able to make the lives of others a bigger priority in practice.
However... when you are trying to kill or fuck over the people that represent your most likely option to survive... that is when you stop being an irrational person and just a prick that doesn't even care about their own life.

Group Leader
Wow, is this really the same artist as Solo Leveling?

**edit: yeah, before the art change anyway.

Group Leader
lol. Redice ditched this manga for Solo Leveling.

Dex-chan lover
I'm done, I dont even know how I lasted this long. So long suckas!

Group Leader
Kookiezi, it's from a doujinshi called Ako Ochi.
https://exhentai.org/g/647665/19c8572306/

9882b5cfef222a766b947ee8931c3093.jpg

Supporter
I know it's been said hundreds of times already but god damn these people are a bunch of retards

Fed-Kun's army
From the comment, this sounds like a B-horror movie where characters makes dumb decisions and you stay for the gore and to see them die horrible deaths. I may need to read this with that mindset

Users who are viewing this thread