Dex-chan lover
just straight garbage
not hot garbage
not stupid good garbage

just
why does this exist
jesus christ

Group Leader
Volume 06 chapters updated with uncensored contents. Only nipples.
e1104df04908fb31d0e35699040c0e9a.png

Group Leader
@hais2d, when I bother to get off my ass to fix it, so never. Ha ha. Only joking. I'll do it today. Just busy at the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this series was legitimately terrible. Everything about it is pure trash and all the characters except for our few plot armor wearing heros are written so unbelievably badly it becomes a immense struggle to finish it. I would advise sparing yourself from this poorly written rapefest of a manga. It is not a good horror in any capacity and is most certainly not worth your time.

Sadly the last chapters look way worse in comparison to the ones before. And the same artist seems to be doing the sequel, quite of a downer for me.

Im glad the youth of Japan is so interested in learning about entomology. This series is a fun and engaging way to inform kids of the insect kingdom.

Fed-Kun's army
more than 10k views per chapters what a bunch of degenerates lmao

No wonder I thought this art was familiar, REDICE are the artists of Solo Leveling lol. Interesting to see their art style in a japanese styled way. But the gore is a bit too much to what I'm used to.

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot get into this at all. The Characters are trashy, uninteresting and unlikable, with an exception to the mc and dreads. I dont get how people can sit here and read through this entire dumpster fire. I only read through 8 chapters, shockingly. the only thing thats a positive is that entomology is interesting but that and smut cant save this.

this is trash, feels like a cliche american tv show with the same setting and characters

Users who are viewing this thread