Kyokou Suiri

wtf not updated? another website just updated until 25chapter volume 10 now, 😩😩😩😩

Group Leader
Notice: This manga is available online until volume 11 in English but those are scans of an official translated release, which isn't allowed to be on Mangadex. So, unless a group scanlates this (which I don't believe it'll happen because all chapters are already available online), this manga will never be completed in this website.

It's been quite a long time since i enjoyed reading a 80-ish pages 1st chapter. The art is nice and detailed, character desings are not overly exaggerated and easy on the eyes, and the story is actually interesting.
Props to the people who translated/worked on this, 80 pages per chapter is a lot fucking work

@cooltapwater
manganelo has up to chapter 28
@hydrascarlet
and it seems odd that the first 11 chapters are here if they shouldn't be on mangadex but as there are more chapters that i assume have been scanlated on other sites like manganelo

edit oh it seems that it is an official translation that is up on manganelo

Group Leader
Honestly I don't understand Japan and their fucking obsession of loli this seriously annoying also story 1/10 I don't want to waste my time so dropped

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk like the other guy said it’s not even loli. There’s not even a loli tag. Petite ≠ underaged. I mean, feel free to not like it, but it’s weird you don’t like it for something that doesn’t exist in the story itself.

intriguing.... actual quality would depend on the end of the first arc
because no matter how many chapters are out so far we have only seen a prologue and an unfinished introductory arc/case
the story is still at the starting line so to speak

@Roadrunner9000
I've only read the LNs and the manga, haven't watched the anime. The series is very good relative to the vast majority of series on this site. I can't comment on whether the anime does it justice, but I assume from a comment by @TrueGoddessReincarnation that it does not.

holy shit dude I think I followed this 3 or 4 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread